How would you feel if the kindergarten your child went to was teaching about ‘Toxic Masculinity’?

• I wouldn’t like that
  • I would be ok with that
  • I won’t have kids but I think that’s stupid
    Vote C
  • I won’t have kids so I don’t care
    Vote D
  • I’d feel something else (please say)
    Vote E
Quote from the girl in the video ‘girls can be girls because girls are not the violent ones in our society. Boys grow up to be men and they commit three times more violent crime then women. That’s just a fact...’

2764

Most Helpful Girls

• My kid wouldn't be going to that fucking place anymore if that were the case. I would NEVER allow my child to be indoctrined with the belief that he is inherently evil because he happens to possess male genitalia. THAT is how you get a deeply insecure, unstable adult who allows everyone to walk all over him and demand everything of him without giving anything back. I know what that feels like, and I would not let my child feel that way.
    The way to ensure that your kid doesn't grow up to be a scumfuck is to raise them right, regardless of gender, because girls can grow up to be psychotic, toxic cunts too. In some cases, they might STILL be a scumfuck whether you raised them right or not, because mental abnormalities are a thing, but usually, people don't grow up to be homicidal, evil pricks when they've had a happy, healthy childhood. The bulk of serial killers out there had HORRIBLE childhoods. Men are not inherently violent or evil, nor are they the only ones capable of being violent and evil.

• It is rare to find such a passionate, while also being intelligent, answer to this type of question. I salute you.

• @FakeName123 You can do that without telling the kid he's toxic just for being male. That's what raising him right entails.

• Obviously. I do agree with you. I jsut wanted to display how ridiculous it is that the same people who condemn toxic masculinity are the ones who create it.

• I’d lose my shit if any of that woman’s garbage was exposed to my children. I have no issue with teaching ALL children to be kind to each other, promoting tolerance and acceptance and giving healthy outlets for rambunctious (or in her eyes, aggressive) behaviour but it’s 100% wrong to place boys beneath girls as second class citizens and that’s all she’s doing.

Most Helpful Guys

• To say I wouldn't be okay with that is a gross understatement. This is disgusting. As for the "boys are the violent ones", that's actually fallacious, women are rarely tried for their crimes and when they do they get a third of the sentencing meaning that any comparison is going to be significantly skewed towards the men as we are far more likely to let a woman get away with a crime. Take for instance domestic violence, we know that women commit domestic violence at much higher rates then men do, according to the CDC/NCVS 70% of non reciprocal violence is perpetrated by WOMEN against men, women are also far more likely to kill their children through neglect (60% of all cases), more likely to abuse children and are far more likely to use manipulative and controlling behavior as well as emotional abuse then men are (again, according to studies), yet we still look at men as the evil bad ones? Almost all male violence is perpetrated against other males, and of age males outside of family. So even by the reasonings given this would be idiotically stupid but even taking that into account you still have the minor issue of the vast majority of the male population not doing any of these things to begin with so why is it that we are not teaching girls about toxic femininity? Why do we teach boys not to hit girls but then teach girls boys are not allowed to hit them when clearly the data shows that this is causing women to be more violent towards men? Their is no such thing as toxic masculinity, this is disgusting to teach children that they are inherently evil and bad and that they should hate themselves simply because they happen to be male is despicable and would never be tolerated if we did this to women. Sexism at its finest.

• Bad Bad Bad. Let's make boys more like girls so they are not so violent? That is some scary shit. There is no crisis... society has become passive and weak and this will end badly. I was in Chicago recently and just walking down the street I couldn't tell the men from the women. Guys wearing their skinny jeans, no masculinity to them whatsoever.. I was a bit taken back.. I couldn't believe how many men looked like women just in shear size and look. Compare a man from 1950 who is 22 to a man now who is 22 .. huge difference. This will only get worse as we go down this path. The human race will be 80 Feminine someway somehow in the distant near future and if you have any masculine characteristics you better believe they will send you to a doctor to fix it! Wake up!

• Testosterone levels are also decreasing among men due to our diets and all the chemicals that surround us. Men in the west are literally becoming women and nobody cares since this is happening to men and not women.

• @Coldshower Couldn't agree more!