“Come out, Come out, All you Catfishes” - Have you ever “Been Catfished” or “Been the Catfisher” on @GAG?

“Come out, Come out, All you Catfishes” - Have you ever “Been Catfished” or “Been the Catfisher” on @GAG?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

3|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes, I was. By someonewas supposed to meet over in Morocco before I Met my Husnand then after over In... Egypt, That God told me to Go Instead in my Head.
    However, This Wise ol Owl did her Homework, Discovered he had Two Identities, One, hun, Being out in France, Where I saw HIM standing by the house where he Scammed. Problem was, this Amine really cared about me. Later on, as Time went on, After I married the Muslim Man, He took my phone number to call me. I just never could Trust him. I think he had a Line of Something going on to Make Money, from What I investigated on FB.
    Please, Everyone, Do your own Homework. There are Scammers, Schemers, Catfish and Hot Dishes Here, dear.
    Doc, Thanks for Posting. Something Cool and quite

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • No and I don't plan on ever being catfished by anyone on here or any other social media site.

0|2
    1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I may have responded to one or two things that were posted by catfish and never realized that they were catfishing, but it was nothing worth remembering.

1|1
    0|0
  • an ai bot tried to catfish me recently.. but i called her out on that shit right away.. and now we're friends

1|1
    0|0
    • mho isn't important to me, being honest and sincere when giving an opinion is what matters.
      there's only one reason your mho is so low, you're a hater therefore being sincere isn't something you're capable of doing.
      Someone tried to catfish you recently but you called her out on that shit right away,, yeah sure! LMAO

• Show All
    • you need to worry about something that might help you get out of the hater way of life, to put any time into my pic or whatever my mho is shows how a 30 year old guy can hate and be jealous of the most meaningless things. A perfect example of a guy to avoid at all costs, let me add a guy to BLOCK, there's nothing to gain from anything you say. It's mind over matter, I don't mind because you don't matter. Guys like you ruin it for the decent guys on GAG.

• @Soft4u what r u going on about? don't u have laundry or dishes to do?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 28

• No , coz I don't trust anyone online anyway. Unless I know them in real life, in person. Catfish on GaG are of no concern to me, coz I'm not here to build friendships or to look for dates. So they're irrelevant to me. Only those who are looking for dates or friendships online need to be concerned.

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm a catfish.

0|2
    0|0
  • I say no because the one time it came close was because the guy I went on a date with had a picture on his profile from a long time ago and it was far away, making him look a whole lot different then what he did in real life. He was also really awkward in person.

0|1
    0|0
  • Im actually sexier in person.

Sadly.

None of the guys on here... would be brave enough.

I dont mean that in an arrogant way, I just always get the, "whoa.. I didn't think youd talk to me..." or "I was really scared to say hi..."

Im not mean.

I just look like a really hot 90's black chick "In Living Color" stage dancer.

doesn't exactly scream

"approachable."

😔

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think so. I don't talk to many people on here but the ones I have all seem legit. And I think I'm pretty good at spotting catfish.

There was this one girl on here I talked to, who I won't name.
    We got talking and she got personal pretty quick.
    I asked her about her anonymity and whether she minded having her photo on her profile (Which I had already reverse-googled and found plastered on various other sites.) and a few other questions that make it clear I doubted her sincerity.
    She panicked, having obviously been caught, blocked me and ran. I reported her to GAG but they did nothing, as usual.

1|1
    0|0
  • nope. I've never catfished anyone I'm the me that people know here lol. and I've never been catfished here at least not yet luckily

0|1
    0|0
  • What would have to happen in order to be " Catfished "?
    My guess is someone would have to ask something of you or from you, neither can happen unless I allow it to happen, no I've never been catfished.
    The members I talk back and forth with all seem like stand up people, not asking for anything other than a sincere conversation with honest responses. I also believe in order for that to happen a person would be seeking a relationship in a desperate way, causing their normal defense guarding them from people that take advantage of people to fail.
    I wouldn't allow anyone online I don't know, other than what I see about them is what they want me to see in my personal world.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah, I don't really talk to people on here. And I'm too busy trolling my boyfriend to mess with others.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am sure I have been but I've never. Anyways, who needs to when you are already "ANONYMOUS" ;) ;) ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • I’m sure I’ve been catfished and I’m also sure there have been times when the catfish didn’t think I knew.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never catfished and i generally dont meet up with people on the internet so o dont know if I've been catfished.

0|1
    0|0
  • I e been called the opposite of a catfish by a guy once.

0|1
    0|0
  • Should I bring my fishing pole and fish for them lol

0|2
    0|0
  • At catfish actually meets up with someone and looks nothing like their pics.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|2
    0|0
  • Not on gag

0|1
    0|0
  • Not that I know of

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a certified catfish.

0|1
    0|0
  • NAHHH! Everyone knows who I AM!

1|1
    0|0
  • That’s ridiculous

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 5

• Ok ok! I'm not the top 3 sexiest G@Ger. i'm top10.

Sorry everybody

2|2
    0|0
  • I'm not sure how far catfishing extends but I found out that a woman I was talking to didn't live as close as she said she did and was in a relationship already

0|1
    0|0
  • Not on here. On another site that is famous for catfish it happened.

2|1
    0|0
    • It began with sandpatty but as a Master Blaster, I Caught So hun, but Say "None." Meaning my own Silence is Gut Golden. lolxxoo

• I'm Zac Efron's younger brother 8) . I'm not catfishing XD

0|1
    0|0
  • Not on GAG but I catfished somewhere else.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes