“Come out, Come out, All you Catfishes” - Have you ever “Been Catfished” or “Been the Catfisher” on @GAG?

• Yes
  • No

307

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes, I was. By someonewas supposed to meet over in Morocco before I Met my Husnand then after over In... Egypt, That God told me to Go Instead in my Head.
    However, This Wise ol Owl did her Homework, Discovered he had Two Identities, One, hun, Being out in France, Where I saw HIM standing by the house where he Scammed. Problem was, this Amine really cared about me. Later on, as Time went on, After I married the Muslim Man, He took my phone number to call me. I just never could Trust him. I think he had a Line of Something going on to Make Money, from What I investigated on FB.
    Please, Everyone, Do your own Homework. There are Scammers, Schemers, Catfish and Hot Dishes Here, dear.
    Doc, Thanks for Posting. Something Cool and quite

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • No and I don't plan on ever being catfished by anyone on here or any other social media site.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guys

• I may have responded to one or two things that were posted by catfish and never realized that they were catfishing, but it was nothing worth remembering.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • an ai bot tried to catfish me recently.. but i called her out on that shit right away.. and now we're friends

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • mho isn't important to me, being honest and sincere when giving an opinion is what matters.
      there's only one reason your mho is so low, you're a hater therefore being sincere isn't something you're capable of doing.
      Someone tried to catfish you recently but you called her out on that shit right away,, yeah sure! LMAO

• you need to worry about something that might help you get out of the hater way of life, to put any time into my pic or whatever my mho is shows how a 30 year old guy can hate and be jealous of the most meaningless things. A perfect example of a guy to avoid at all costs, let me add a guy to BLOCK, there's nothing to gain from anything you say. It's mind over matter, I don't mind because you don't matter. Guys like you ruin it for the decent guys on GAG.

• @Soft4u what r u going on about? don't u have laundry or dishes to do?