Can you smell when a girl is on her period?

I'm always freaking out when I'm on my period and wondering whether or not people can smell it. I never smell anything, but maybe that's because it's me? No one's ever told me I smell, but what if they're just being polite? I've never smelled another girl's, except once this lady in Wal-Mart... am I stressing for nothing or can you smell it when we're bleeding?

521

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the answer is no for a random girl.
    A guy may be a lot more dialled into a girlfriend that he lives with, and then notice a change in her.
    Not something you should stress over.

Most Helpful Girl

• If they're not standing close to your crotch, no one will notice any kind of smell