What’s something you regret doing in the past?

Also this is my face of r e g r e t dkjfydyhjWhatโ€™s something you regret doing in the past?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Letting myself fall in love. I made dumb decisions based on hormones that created a lot of tension between myself and certain close friends. I regret that dearly.

0|0
    0|0
    • Damn. Iโ€™m sorry dude.

• Show All
    • thanks for the MHQ

• Classic mistake

• Lol you look like you stole a cookie when your mom told you not to and you just got caught ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    Something I regret doing in the past not sure maybe not approaching a few girls that I probably should have I regret that a lot sometimes

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 28

• Not taking an opportunity which could have changed my life for good sooner.

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks like you're having a good time. Anyways, my regret was not starting something I'm interested at a young age, like if I have started playing sports when I was young, I would have probably excelled now.

0|0
    0|0
  • i accidentally killed a kitten when i was a kid, it like ran under my foot, i held it in my hand and twitched and cried out in pain there was nothing i could do. felt pretty shitty. id like that to not have happened.

also nice face.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are plenty of regrets, like not getting together with a girl who was into me because I was still into my ex. by the way your hair is cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • Accidentally stumbling onto this site

2|4
    0|0
  • I regret spending too much time outside under the Sun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Robbing houses selling coke growing weed selling guns lots of stupid things I regret

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't regret anything I have done. It's just regrets about things I haven't done

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I've done stuff and made mistakes but I don't think I regret anything
    What do you regret?

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha thatโ€™s like a cum face ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• Going out with someone that I should have said no to. Huge mistake.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing ๐Ÿ˜Š

0|0
    0|0
  • Lucky

0|0
    0|0
  • hooking up with a friend of my ex

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes