What’s something you regret doing in the past?

Also this is my face of r e g r e t dkjfydyhjWhatโ€™s something you regret doing in the past?

425

Most Helpful Guys

• Letting myself fall in love. I made dumb decisions based on hormones that created a lot of tension between myself and certain close friends. I regret that dearly.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Damn. Iโ€™m sorry dude.

• And the problem with falling in love is that once you're there, it's REALLY hard to know whether someone is the right person cause your first reponse is to not care about their flaws and accept the ones you see because it feels like you're loving them by doing that when really... it just sets the two of you up for failure by not recognizing and addressing serious issues.

• thanks for the MHQ

• Lol you look like you stole a cookie when your mom told you not to and you just got caught ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    Something I regret doing in the past not sure maybe not approaching a few girls that I probably should have I regret that a lot sometimes

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl