• Gays
    Vote A
  • Some good ass chicken tendies
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll keep eating my chicken. Basically I just reject the entire thing. It is kind of presumptuous for anyone to attempt to speak for all people and even assume gays, trans... etc. are even against Chick fil a or that people have to choose sides or that there are even sides. Liking and eating chicken sandwiches aren't bad for LGB.. and it is idiotic to expect people to even pick sides. I bet lots of LGBT people love to eat Chick-fil-a and do it all the time.

It just shows the madness of our times that eating at a restaurant is "against" people and "harmful" for them.

How dumb to people leading these public campaigns think people are. You can be for LGBT and eat these chicken sandwiches every day. Don't get caught up in these stupid fake PR campaign fights stirred up by these professional agitators.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 4

• I support the right of a business owner to hold whatever views they like as long as their actual business practice doesn't contravene the laws under which they operate. As consumers we vote with our money.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven't tried a fried homo yet, so obviously a chicken.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather have ten died than LGBT rights

0|2
    0|0
  • I guess I don't know what the story is between them

0|0
    0|0
  • LGBT picked a fight they can't win, forcing Americans to choose between fast food and homosexuality?

0|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes