Would you prefer to spend more time around your own gender, or the opposite gender?

• I'd like to only spend time around the opposite gender, not my own gender
  • I'd prefer to spend much more time around the opposite gender than around my own gender
  • I'd prefer to spend more time around the opposite gender than around my own gender
    Vote C
  • I'd prefer to spend an equal amount of time around the opposite gender as my own gender
    Vote D
  • I'd prefer to spend more time around my own gender than around the opposite gender
    Vote E
  • I'd prefer to spend much more time around my own gender than around the opposite gender
    Vote F
  • I'd like to only spend time around my own gender
    Vote G

67117

Most Helpful Guys

• I would like more opportunities with the opposite sex. In fact, still a single girl that's a friend would be nice. But it has to be girl I can chill with and not an acquaintance. The kind of girl, where on her day off, I knock on her door she shows up with bedhead a random t-shirt and yoga pants and goes what's up, and I say can I chill with you, and she says sure. Not the kind that goes, what are you doing here? It's the kind I can chill with and relax with. No fronts, hopefully that makes sense

Most Helpful Girls

• I can't believe there are still so many girls who prefer guy friends because girls are "dramatic." When a girl says this, it's an immediate red flag and they should be avoided at all costs because usually it's *they* who are the problem. It's a very misogynistic viewpoint to have... because not all girls are the same, it's just that you either attract very unlikeable people or perhaps you're not very likeable yourself. I have made very close friendships with women in my life and I don't know where I would be without them. I've actually seen and heared of guys being catty and beind dramatic as well. I have had a guy friend like this recently and our relationship ended because of it. I have actually had more friendship losses with guys than girls in my life. Although girls can definitely be catty, rude, and vindictive, so can guys... some even moreso. I suppose it all depends on the kind of people you attract. <3 Personally I love my guy friends and girl friends the same, but the guy friends I'm closest to right now are only because there were romantic feelings involved. With girls, it's so much different.

• okay it's not that personal lo

• @Danielleo It's just my opinion. I see it so often so I'm allowed to share my beliefs about it...

• okay like I said it s not personal lo

• Prefer the company of men a lot of the time. They do not assume I am just a housework or mother. They do not assume that when I say I own and run businesses they must be menial, unimportant and part time. They do not go on and on about their lovers messing them around, their babies and make up.