Would you marry a person who could not have (biological) children?

Super random question lol... I would

63139

Most Helpful Guys

• I'd rather adopt anyway. I hate that so many kids get abandoned, left to rot and then thrown out if never adopted.

I also have no interest in changing diapers or being woken up in the middle of the night.

• When you have your heart set on a relationship lasting its best to take some years to get to know someone fully, that being said it shouldn't matter in a valued relationship weather your partner can conceive or not.

Love is truly blind, but you can see a way around all of it with an open mind and a solid devotion to another.

I suppose my opinion would be yes, if marriage was on the table than there would be nothing I wouldn't do to make that person happy.

Most Helpful Girls

• At this moment in time I'd only marry for love. If I didn't love them I wouldn't marry them.
    No matter their wealth or health or other.

So in short, yes, I would marry someone even if they couldn't have their own children.

• <3 I'm grateful to be loved by a wonderful man who stayed with me for many years despite knowing the fact that I can't give him children. Since we met, I've seen him interact with kids of all ages and can tell he'll be a good father. It saddens me that I can't conceive a child for him at all. He's been very supportive and loyal. He assured me he'd love me forever and even asked me to marry him. I said "Yes!" <3

• I want to suggest something just in case you don't know but if you do really want to give him kids it would be possible to use his sperm to fertilise either a donor egg or your own egg and then either implant it into your own womb if that is still ok or a surrogate. Just presenting some options anything to help.

• @SamC86: Yup! Tried that too. Thanks anyway. :)

• @pitzi: Thank you for the other MHG. :)