It's Sunday who is going to have a relaxing day? And what are you going to do?

• It's Sunday who is going to have a relaxing day? And what are you going to do?I'm going to chillax and just hang, just slob about.
  • It's Sunday who is going to have a relaxing day? And what are you going to do?Nope I'm working on the Sabbath.

2221

Most Helpful Girls

• I slept in. Cleaned up the house, then did some laundry. I did grocery shopping at the mall while looking at some stuff. Home now and probably going to go see several mates. Go for a drink at the pub for a bit. Everyone is taking the bike so i may aswell take mine out to. Why not eh? ๐Ÿ

Most Helpful Guys

• Got a lot of work in the garden today. Tomatoes need spraying, re-tying, weeding. Herb garden needs cleaning up. Grapes need some attention.
    Sunday being the only day off, there's usually a bit of work needs doing. If it rains, the weather is extremely stormy and hot this year, i'm going to see about refurbishing an old dining room chair.
    Just finished a coffee table i made from an old pallet.

• Go out and race, neighbor got a V6 Challenger, thinks he can beat my V8 Lexus