It's Sunday who is going to have a relaxing day? And what are you going to do?

• It's Sunday who is going to have a relaxing day? And what are you going to do?I'm going to chillax and just hang, just slob about.
    Vote A
  • It's Sunday who is going to have a relaxing day? And what are you going to do?Nope I'm working on the Sabbath.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

2|1

Most Helpful Girls

• I slept in. Cleaned up the house, then did some laundry. I did grocery shopping at the mall while looking at some stuff. Home now and probably going to go see several mates. Go for a drink at the pub for a bit. Everyone is taking the bike so i may aswell take mine out to. Why not eh? ๐Ÿ

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Got a lot of work in the garden today. Tomatoes need spraying, re-tying, weeding. Herb garden needs cleaning up. Grapes need some attention.
    Sunday being the only day off, there's usually a bit of work needs doing. If it rains, the weather is extremely stormy and hot this year, i'm going to see about refurbishing an old dining room chair.
    Just finished a coffee table i made from an old pallet.

0|1
    0|0
  • Go out and race, neighbor got a V6 Challenger, thinks he can beat my V8 Lexus

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 20

• First option lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Happy Sunday and it's Forecasted to Rain all day. I will Most likely go Out and About Some, hun. I have been very Busy lately Packing and Making our Arrangements to Move back Down South. I May do some More packing today.
    Yesterday was the Sabbath, It's not on Sundays, Which is Man Made. You good today. xx

0|1
    0|0
  • It's still Saturday in L. A. I'm still on vacation. Just finished skydiving this morning.

0|2
    0|0
  • Having just returned home from hospital after having a BR done, I don't plan on doing anything at all for the next week or so.

0|1
    0|0
    • That BR it's breast reduction, brain restructuring, I hope you are OK.

• Show All
    • Cool rest well.

• Thank you darling, I have very little choice but to do just that.
      I am so well blessed in having the most supportive, caring and understanding fiancรฉ, as well as an extremely close knit family, which just makes things so very much easier for me.

• I'll be going to church and then relaxing for the rest of the days.

0|1
    0|0
  • Relax and later on take my dog for a walk during sunset. Too hot outside to walk him during the mid day.

0|1
    0|0
  • Got some dress to make as im dying in this heat =_=

0|1
    0|0
    • How hot is it up there, you use degrees Celsius?

• Show All
    • To be honest , it has become increasingly hotter over the last few years -all I can say is that climate change is real. I wouldn't be surprised if another few years more we will end up getting cyclones :/

• Our winter has been piss weak, so I'm terrified next summer people will die here if it gets much hotter.

• Just go onto church, and go teach a fitness class tomorrow

0|1
    0|0
  • I had a boring Sunday. Did nothing new, stayed home, living in the same boring place...
    So, yes I guess I can say it was relaxing.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think I'm going to do my nails and facial because it's been a while.

0|1
    0|0
  • Like a savage I am going to sleep and think about ghost.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm going to chillax and just hang, just slob about.

0|1
    0|0
  • That monkey has a pair of balls on him.

0|2
    0|0
    • BIG balls. All he needs now is a beer in one hand, and copy of Oscar Wildes A picture of Dorian Gray, in the other.

• It's Saturday for me.

0|1
    0|0
    • Sunday for me the earth is still turning, which is good for me and you.

• I'm gonna read.

0|1
    0|0
    • Very studios of you.

• Nah. Just a book about British werewolves.

• Fiction? I remember a curious case of archeologists unearthing a skeleton which was oddly buried under a wall of a medieval city, it had a stake threw it's heart, they think it was a real life vampire case.

• Sunday is church and shopping day

0|1
    0|0
  • stupid dissertation

0|1
    0|0
  • studying ๐Ÿ˜ข

1|1
    0|0
  • go for brunch

0|1
    0|0
  • this Sunday I will be a lazy ass

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• I observe the original Sabbath (Friday sundown to Saturday sundown), felt more natural to my body the first time I tried it.

I still go to a "Sunday church," gotta be there at 8am for worship practice since I play drums.

Running some errands, tacos with some buddies because a local place has $1 tacos for happy hour every day so why not? ๐Ÿ˜ ๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŒฎ

0|1
    0|0
  • I will, but then again; since I've been withdrawn from school, I will have a lot of relaxing days and I will be planting the seed for a strategy on doing paid
    Volunteer work, yes there is Paid Volunteer work through this website called Volunteer-Match. com.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll be giving advice to people in need and ask thought-proving questions to educate the youth and heal the division that is occurring in today's society.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not working but I'm still busy and I got my brood to be an insane clown dad with

0|1
    0|0
  • Saturday where I am. Tomorrow morning, my girlfriend and I are going to church and then I'm taking her on a surprise date. Then we'll go to my parents' house for the afternoon.

0|1
    0|0
  • Staring at the wall being anxious about the future and depressed about everything else.

0|1
    0|0
  • On Sunday i just be lazy as fuck and watch an anime show or other tv show

0|1
    0|0
  • yeap gonna order some pizza and binge on Netflix and Amazon Prime all day

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm going to have another liquor fueled crazy Sunday! I'll relax after getting off work on Monday..

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm going to chillax and just hang, just slob about

0|1
    0|0
  • Really Saturday is the Sabbath day. And probably church to hit on girls, work on stopping an oil leak in my car, and apartment shop.

0|0
    0|0
    • Cool, what's your strategy for picking up Christian girls?

• Honestly, I'm a little frustrated, because they usually give me their numbers and then they have boyfriends. (not "oh I have a boyfriend" lie but "I facebook stalked the girl and her profile pic is her with her boyfriend.")

• It maybe be Christian thing because she doesn't have any reason to withhold her contact details, she knows you are safe, or part of a church just remember they have other female friends, you never know where an open and honest heart can take your journey, maybe to other riches.

• I'm going to chillax and just hang, just slob about.

0|1
    0|0
  • Look at that fucking scrote

0|1
    0|0
    • Yep, he he is just letting it all hang out, telling all the ladies, check em out, he is totally cool.

• Doesn't a beer taste the best on Sunday

0|1
    0|0
    • If it's a lager put a twist of lemon in it. Or lime is good too.

• Show All
    • Just about all beers now got a lemon or lime flavor

• Cool, beer is good I been getting hooked on ginger wine and mineral water atm, I love ginger beer but it's almost $9 for a smallish bottle in the bottle shop, ginger wine is stronger and 5 times cheaper.

• Packing for my LA trip.

0|1
    0|0
  • Work from 06:00 to 18:00.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's still Saturday here.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm just going to chill out not doing much.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm gonna let my nuts hang.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes