Do you have a crazy dream/goal?

I`ve always wanted to be a YouTuber where I`d mainly focus on the outdoors. For example, I`d be vlogging about traveling to exotic places and documenting my journeys. VERY crazy but it sounds awesome

I never think I`ll be able to do it because I`m camera shy and way too young haha

1845

Most Helpful Guys

• My crazy dream is to build a vessel capable of reaching another habitable planet where i can start a new life by my own rules, i just need to take a lovely girl with me so she becomes the next eve and she will surely be the 1st housewife on that exo planet...

You can be a youtuber there and have all the earth population as your followers ๐Ÿ˜‚
    The only problem is that when upload your clip, your grand kids will see the replies and likes ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Yeah, I have a crazy dream, and is to visit a beautiful girl Iโ€™ve never seen in real life. The problem is that I have to cross the entire world to see her.

And I also would like the same as you, but not alone, like youtuber with one friend or something about my trips

Most Helpful Girls

• I'd also would love to be a YouTuber!! I would have a channel like Shane's or have makeup guru channel like James Charles or Jeffree Star. And I would want to travel the world, get tickets to go see Hamilton the musical... Top 3 places I want to go to New York, L. A, and South Korea

• Yes, I would love to be a nascar racer. Lol. Or own my own funeral home. Strange dichotomy I know but I already work in assisting autopsies and I drive like a champ thanks to learning at the age of 4 from my Pop. Still have a clean driving record and I do drive safely. I'm not a crazy driver, but it takes zero time for me to get to point A from point B.