Can someone dislike you without any reason?

• Yes
  • No

3155

Most Helpful Guys

• No, but the reason (s) could be within the individual rather than anything specific about you.

• I've met people before and in the first few moments, often without either of us saying a word, I did not like them. It isn't rational, just a feeling, and once I get to know them it usually proves true. Call it instinct but yes you can dislike someone without reason. This is not the same as hate and does not have a correlation in my case with race or gender.

• Well said!

• People have called me judgmental for disliking a person from the very start. But like you said, it’s a gut feeling, which usually ends up being right.

Most Helpful Girls

• It may seem like it’s for no reason but there’s always a reason.

• There are many people who dislike themselves Ms Olivine... for those, they like no one else either. If you happen to fall within their shadow, you will be prey for them. Find good people to be around who love themselves, then they will love you as well :)

• Thank you again for the MHG Ms Olivine. I can not imagine anyone disliking you with, or without, a reason... because you are the sweetiest!