What caption would you give to this photo?

What caption would you give to this photo?
I call it Princesses discover Barnes and Noble

2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I call it "They need to read Julie's Web by Purice Nichols" Which is Online right now in 600 Barnes and Noble Stores Online. lol Dummies. xx

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Illiterate tranny support group provided by Barnes and Noble in order to provide the community with tranny's tht make better decisions and invite more trannys to the legendary book store that has recently dipped a whopping 9 points in the stock market. Head CEO said in an interview yesterday said to our reporters and I quote tranny's need love too and I they have love for Barnes and Noble then B&N will give it back in any way we can these trannys our last hope. And later today the CEO for B&N was reportedly seen with a tranny at his residence aparently having sexual intercourse with said tranny who was said to be wearing a strap on device and a small engine and while ramming it in the tranny has told cnn reporters tht the CEO just continued reading his book and when asked exactly what book that was the tranny refused to answer and Trump tweeted moments ago critizing the illiterate tranny say how could u not know u where ramming him from behind and police say they will get to the bottom of this

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Shouldn't these broads be hanging out in front of a Disney store?

1|1
    0|0
  • Finding the answers to your problems without a man

2|2
    0|0
  • A costume party for introverts.

0|3
    0|0
  • Princess Probs 101

0|1
    0|0
  • "Basics pretend they fucking read."

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• That moment when you pretend to be interested in Sailing in the the hope that the two trannies next to you will move on.

0|1
    0|0
  • Reads books about how to be more independent so as not to rely on men to save them.

Gets mad when they realize books were written by men.

0|2
    0|0
  • Miracle! :-o
    They don't hold the books upside down.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ooooh! I get it now!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Ditzy ladies try cosplay with books. News at 11

0|2
    0|0
  • 3 blonds with books? 1 has the right idea!

0|3
    0|0
  • Visit your local library

0|2
    0|0
  • 3 maidens trying out for Captain Hook

0|1
    0|0
  • Delusions of Grandeur

0|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes