What are some funny "Accidental" bucket list experiences you've achieved?

That'll teach you to poop on my car!
That'll teach you to poop on my car!
You know the funny things in life you never plan for but somehow end up adding to the ol' bucket list as unique or accidental moments. For example: A few weeks back I elbowed a bird in the head while driving at 30 mph. He dodged my Driver's side mirror, caught an updraft to my elbow then rolled off the side windows and hit the road upside down. (Don't worry he got back up... eventually.)

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• The encounter of one playful fly completely changed how I see flies now (before situating poop spreaders to playful spirit-insect)

Shaved my head into a buzz cut... that was a very unexpected by very pleasant thing to experience

Sleeping through a hurricane, and on another account a fire alarm (the second one was out of pure choice)

0|1
    0|0
  • Going to Mount Rushmore (cause we were poor and I thought rich people went the way it was painted in movies) seeing shooting stars ☄☄☄ in New Mexico. Having a baby chipmunk Crawl in my hand in Colorado. Also walking in a celebrity home to fix a lightbulb (no, I don't know the celebrity name. It was a famous baseball person. I'm not into sports. I was a little girl. My dad took me to work with him that day)

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Yesterday, on my way back from the cinema, I stumbled upon 'correfoc' which is a fire run related to the devil that takes place in the Gracia festival in Barcelona. It was absolutely insane! They essentially give kids these long sticks with spinning fire crackers on them and then light them and let the kids dance down the road. Other groups build big models of the devil which also holds fire crackers and does a similar thing.

0|1
    0|0
  • Was in Colorado for a wedding. Hit up google maps to get from Durango to Boulder Junction and didn't pay attention to the route, just followed it. Ended up on US-550, aka the million dollar highway, and one of the most intense but scenic drives I've ever taken. Most of the road is narrow, no shoulder, no guard rail, hugging the side of a couple of mountains up and down and if you miscalculate you're falling a hundred feet down a cliff if not more.

I had read about it online and realized what was going on around the 2nd mountain. I could barely look at the scenery but glad to say I survived lol

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• Well I almost died so that’s something which wasn’t planned at all.
    I was on a plane on my way to Panama , there was a thunderstorm and somehow, a thunder hit the plane and the plane just shut down. So we were falling and almost died.

0|1
    0|0
  • I’m terrified of heights well I was and one of the things was to get over it. One night I was going to a bonfire with my friend and my sister. Well it was a dirt road, he was fucking around swerving and landed his huge lifted truck in a 10 ft ditch sideways and I had to jump down from it and I was terrified but since then my fear is gone 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Pee in a cup in the car bc I couldn’t get home fast enough...

0|1
    0|0
  • Pissed out a car window, wrote "life is pain" inside a bathroom stall in a chikfila
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|1
    0|0
  • I’ve walked inside the World Trade Center before it burned down

0|0
    0|0
  • Flirted with a cop to not get a parking ticket

2|4
    0|0
  • Had an owl sit on my shoulder.

1|2
    0|0
  • I wish I had a bucket list

1|1
    0|0
  • Correctional officer

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• When I was little (I dont know maybe 5-6 years old) I was drivind a bike and bee hit my forehead and fall in my shoe. I stop to take it out and I dont know why I spit but at the same moment bee started to fly and colide with my spit in the air and fall on the ground. I will remmeber that moment whole my life

0|1
    0|0
  • I visited Yellowstone National Park and was within a few meters of a large male American Bison it walked in front of me and really didn't realize that I was behind it they are powerful animals and could harm humans with one toss of their heads it was a bucket-list moment not to remiss

0|1
    0|0
  • i am a biker i was going to work i had my food and water in the backside box it opened somehow... and guess what i did not realize that untill i arrived to my work so i had to spend my night without food or water

0|1
    0|0
  • I had a 3 way with me, my neighbors wife and my best friend and we didn't expect it to happen it just did one night

0|1
    0|0
  • 1. Got bogged in quicksand
    2. Ran down a quarry cliff face for fun
    3. Took a dead bat to school for show and tell
    4. Was busting so bad and couldn't find a toilet anywhere that I jumped out and took a leak on the side of a motorway
    5. Narrowly missed crashing my motorbike into a petrol pump before dropping it into the supporting beam of the 7-11 building
    6. Had to get a catheter put in after surgery so got my cock handled by a hot nurse
    7. Had a crow fly into my eye and made me half blind for a day
    8. Got approached by a horny desperate chick in a club and had a ONS with her

0|1
    0|0
  • Dropped in on Daytona Bike Week without knowing it was on

0|1
    0|0
  • I slipped at work put my shoulder out so I didn't hurt my back and. The job wanted me to pay the bill.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow, that's crazy

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes