What are some funny "Accidental" bucket list experiences you've achieved?

That'll teach you to poop on my car!
That'll teach you to poop on my car!
You know the funny things in life you never plan for but somehow end up adding to the ol' bucket list as unique or accidental moments. For example: A few weeks back I elbowed a bird in the head while driving at 30 mph. He dodged my Driver's side mirror, caught an updraft to my elbow then rolled off the side windows and hit the road upside down. (Don't worry he got back up... eventually.)

1110

Most Helpful Girls

• The encounter of one playful fly completely changed how I see flies now (before situating poop spreaders to playful spirit-insect)

Shaved my head into a buzz cut... that was a very unexpected by very pleasant thing to experience

Sleeping through a hurricane, and on another account a fire alarm (the second one was out of pure choice)

• Going to Mount Rushmore (cause we were poor and I thought rich people went the way it was painted in movies) seeing shooting stars ☄☄☄ in New Mexico. Having a baby chipmunk Crawl in my hand in Colorado. Also walking in a celebrity home to fix a lightbulb (no, I don't know the celebrity name. It was a famous baseball person. I'm not into sports. I was a little girl. My dad took me to work with him that day)

Most Helpful Guys

• Yesterday, on my way back from the cinema, I stumbled upon 'correfoc' which is a fire run related to the devil that takes place in the Gracia festival in Barcelona. It was absolutely insane! They essentially give kids these long sticks with spinning fire crackers on them and then light them and let the kids dance down the road. Other groups build big models of the devil which also holds fire crackers and does a similar thing.

• Was in Colorado for a wedding. Hit up google maps to get from Durango to Boulder Junction and didn't pay attention to the route, just followed it. Ended up on US-550, aka the million dollar highway, and one of the most intense but scenic drives I've ever taken. Most of the road is narrow, no shoulder, no guard rail, hugging the side of a couple of mountains up and down and if you miscalculate you're falling a hundred feet down a cliff if not more.

I had read about it online and realized what was going on around the 2nd mountain. I could barely look at the scenery but glad to say I survived lol