Are my saggy boobs result of Karma? Do you agree with this guy?

So people were making fun of my sagging boobs and this person said that saggy boobs are result of Karma.
Do you agree with him?

• I agree with him
  • I disagree
  • 42 is the answer
    Vote C

737

Most Helpful Guys

• It all about Issac Newton, but he’s got the wrong law.

Karma is exactly the same as Newton’s 3rd law of motion: for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. That’s got nothing to do with saggy boobs.

The applicable law, in this case, is Newton's law of universal gravitation. It states that every mass attracts every other mass in the universe, and the gravitational force between two bodies is proportional to the product of their masses, and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them. So your boobs and the earth attract one another. (The earth attracts your boobs significantly, hence the observed or hypothesized sagginess. Your boobs attract the earth, too, but only negligibly.)

Your boobs will probably have better luck attracting men than they have attracting planets, saggy or not.

• Maybe karma you accumulated in a past life, if you believe in that sort of stuff.
    But usually at your age, it's the result of not wearing a bra.

Are these people cyber bullying you?

Most Helpful Girl