Are my saggy boobs result of Karma? Do you agree with this guy?

So people were making fun of my sagging boobs and this person said that saggy boobs are result of Karma.
Do you agree with him?

Are my saggy boobs result of Karma? Do you agree with this guy?

• I agree with him
    Vote A
  • I disagree
    Vote B
  • 42 is the answer
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

• It all about Issac Newton, but he’s got the wrong law.

Karma is exactly the same as Newton’s 3rd law of motion: for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. That’s got nothing to do with saggy boobs.

The applicable law, in this case, is Newton's law of universal gravitation. It states that every mass attracts every other mass in the universe, and the gravitational force between two bodies is proportional to the product of their masses, and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them. So your boobs and the earth attract one another. (The earth attracts your boobs significantly, hence the observed or hypothesized sagginess. Your boobs attract the earth, too, but only negligibly.)

Your boobs will probably have better luck attracting men than they have attracting planets, saggy or not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe karma you accumulated in a past life, if you believe in that sort of stuff.
    But usually at your age, it's the result of not wearing a bra.

Are these people cyber bullying you?

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 35

• this conversation sounds like two five year old kids complain about colors

2|4
    0|0
  • What the fuck is going on? None of them are making accurate statements AT ALL LOL.
    They're all imbeciles.

1|0
    0|0
  • Your bewbs are saggy? Okay, I'm not talking to you any more old lady. :o lol

1|1
    0|0
  • I kind of believe in the fact that you will get back whatever you dish out but I don't think it takes on a physical form, I mainly think it in terms of relationships

1|0
    0|0
  • They are a result of gravity. Kharma? I think that Kharma has better things to do than dealing with your (or anyone's) … tits. If it doesn't - it's useless.

1|0
    0|1
  • of course not... why would karma be a result of saggy boobs?

1|0
    0|1
  • Why is no one bringing up the fact that he has Josef Stalin as his profile pic? Lol.

1|3
    0|0
  • Hereditary, your mum and and grandma, had saggy baggy boobs, you have had saggy boobs in your family, since the beginning of time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Unless gravity, age, size, and genetics are "karma" the dude is wrong.

1|1
    0|1
  • Nope. Don't think so. Goku has died more times than Krillin I believe.

1|0
    0|1
  • saggy boobs are result of size and gravity, not of karma.
    button sized boobs rarely sag a B or C cup or more will.

1|0
    0|1
    • Gravity has nothing to do with it, that's about constant for everybody and everything on the surface of the planet. Maybe Eskimo chicks sag more.

Size, yes. But even size is not entirely relevant - size compared to body size is more descriptive.

The flexibility of the skin is essentially what determines sagging in chief. That's why older womrn sag more in general.
      And even A or B cups can sag, if they are 40+ years old.

• Yeah girls have stopped being our slaves and worshipping us so karma gives them saggy boobs

2|1
    0|0
  • Seriously?
    What kind of people are you hanging out with?

1|2
    0|1
  • 42 is always the answer, but alternatively, it's just genetics + biology

1|0
    0|1
  • yes, saggy boobs are because of karmas but Karmas are different than what the guy is talking about.

1|0
    0|0
  • umm.. may be try a bench press or a head stand instead?

1|0
    0|0
  • He is saying all fuck things. Don't mind he is a jerk.

1|0
    0|1
  • I'm with him πŸ˜‚

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah

2|1
    0|0
  • Ya could be lol

1|1
    0|1
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 6

• That dude is so ignorant, it’s damn near laughable but I got slightly annoyed so.. I’m not laughing just yet.
    Saggy boobs aren’t a punishment and some girls are actually confident with the body they have.
    And I just LOVE how he basically compared men to Gods. People like him is why I support abortion.

1|0
    0|1
  • No because the bitchiest girls in our class ain't sagging yet.

1|0
    0|0
  • 42 is the answer πŸ˜‚

2|2
    0|0
  • Of course

1|1
    0|1
  • I disagree

1|0
    0|1
  • Disagree πŸ‘Ž