Would anyone swap bodies with me?

19 y/o, 6'2 , pretty much want to know lol and if you do, post what ill be like in your body : )Would anyone swap bodies with me?

49

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• No thanks, man. I put in a lot of work into this body, and I'm fairly content with the results so far.

A bit of a tangent: I feel like my mind is me and my body is like a vehicle. However, I'm fond of this vehicle. It's a like a Mercedes. It performs well and looks decent, but it has a lot of internal problems and constantly needs maintainance😂

• Thats an interesting way of putting it (makes sense though) if it were temporary I would swap vehicles with you haha i see myself as more of a jeep 😎

• I guess I could do a body swap for half a day lol. Be warned though, I have rheumatoid arthritis and minor scoliosis, so it's gonna be a painful trial😂🔫

Don't Jeeps need constant maintenance too? I got stranded on the side of a highway once when my friend's Jeep broke down out of the blue😂

• Dang thats sucks ! My body is pretty good in condition but i have big flat feet so standing too long hurts lool
      And yeah but i think its a cool car so im going with it 😎 Mercedes are cool too