Would anyone swap bodies with me?

19 y/o, 6'2 , pretty much want to know lol and if you do, post what ill be like in your body : )Would anyone swap bodies with me?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• No thanks, man. I put in a lot of work into this body, and I'm fairly content with the results so far.

A bit of a tangent: I feel like my mind is me and my body is like a vehicle. However, I'm fond of this vehicle. It's a like a Mercedes. It performs well and looks decent, but it has a lot of internal problems and constantly needs maintainance😂

0|0
    0|0
    • Thats an interesting way of putting it (makes sense though) if it were temporary I would swap vehicles with you haha i see myself as more of a jeep 😎

• I guess I could do a body swap for half a day lol. Be warned though, I have rheumatoid arthritis and minor scoliosis, so it's gonna be a painful trial😂🔫

Don't Jeeps need constant maintenance too? I got stranded on the side of a highway once when my friend's Jeep broke down out of the blue😂

• Dang thats sucks ! My body is pretty good in condition but i have big flat feet so standing too long hurts lool
      And yeah but i think its a cool car so im going with it 😎 Mercedes are cool too

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I would yah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ew no

0|1
    0|0
  • Might be interesting to be a guy for a change 😂

0|0
    0|0
    • Same for being a girl haha but it would be fun to see how different the world is as the opposite gender 🤣

• Show All
    • Well I'm 5'2"

• Dang it will be an experience have fun being 6'2 :)

What Guys Said 8

• You are probably hoping for girls to answer but you get a hell yeah from a 49 year old man - Just joking, couldn't resist

0|1
    0|0
    • Haha its a hell yeah for me too I honestly wouldn't mind you seem like a cool guy lets do this

• Hell, no. I'm a 53-year-old 30 year veteran and I would not wish all my aches, pains, and scars upon someone so young.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I don't know your daily routine and I would probably fuck it up.

0|0
    0|0
    • I dont know yours either but eh we could improvise

• No, but you look good. I'm pretty happy with myself.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks not even for a little while lol it would be cool to be blonde

• Show All
    • Black hair really basic. All the latinos, blacks and Asians have it. It's nice to be a bit different.

• Yep agreed pretty basic maybe i could find some girls that aren't into dark hair as you lol

• Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • No thank you

0|0
    0|0
  • ew no

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I am happy the way I am

0|0
    0|0