Going bald at 23, thinning hair at 23 please help I've tried a lot of different things to sort it anyone who has been through this please share and help?

Anonymous
Going bald at 23, thinning hair at 23 please help I've tried a lot of different things to sort it anyone who has been through this please share and help.

so basically i am 23 and i have thinning hair and its very noticeable to me now its weird tho because it only ever looks really bad for example if i take a picture of it on my phone from above me looking down on the top of my head.

or in a mirror when i come in from work at night and the light is on directly above me i can see all the way through my hair to my scalp, it doesn't look that bad in the day but i find it weird that it looks bad in photos if i tilt my head down or take a birdseye view photo of the top of my head.

I haven't had a massive amount of confidence normally but i think if i lose all my hair at such a young age it seems that i will have hardly any confidence at all, i think i will also look terrible bald i have tried shaving it short but it doesn't suit me.

To be honest its taken over my life and its all i ever worry about and help and advice would be appreciated i have tried some rub in oils and tablets but i dont think its working very well have tried for months, i went to doctors and had tablets but not much luck i also went to a advanced hair clinic and they suggested me paying over £2000 to have some sort of hair course in which id go to Birmingham every week to hair some laser hair treatment to help growth and also use oils and tablets/pills its very expensive and inconvenient as i work quite a bit and dont drive it will be expensive to get there and back plus it will be hard to get all the dates i need off work

Any help would be appreciated I've seen all these different products but none are gauranteed to work please let me know if you are in a similar situation or know anyone who is and what worked for them thanks
1
1