Who is better Justin Trudeau or Donald Trump?

• Justin Trudeau
    Vote A
  • Donald Trump
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• Are we talking about whos hotter, or who is making better political choices? Because my vote stays the same.

1|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I would say I agree more politically with Donald Trump

0|2
    0|2
  • I was going to say we are going have a divide and sure enough when I voted it was 50/50 - People who know me here know I don't like Trump

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• Justin Trudeau is too politically correct, but Donald Trumps just a retard

2|5
    0|2
    • Political correctness doesn't matter.

• Show All
    • I don't even care when people call me a racist, I'm not a racist but I don't care

• True. And I respect you for having that mentality. However the leader of an entire nation should not be blindly calling others racist or sexist just for having different idea's.

• Justin

0|0
    0|0
  • Is worse than Trump possible? Wait, what century are we in?

1|2
    2|5
  • neither

2|3
    1|3
  • Justin is one hot Canadian.

2|1
    0|1
  • Not even comparable. The answer is certain😂

1|0
    0|2
  • I'm a Trumper...

Sorry.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a serious question. Right?

0|0
    0|0
  • Can i say neither?

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 43

• Trump is a fool, who wasn't even voted in. Trudeau is a much more intelligent human being, never mind about his politics. Trudeau could be doing better, but even a monkey could be a doing better than trump. At least Trudeau has the respect of most world leaders.

Trudeau like all Liberals had to clean up and make good after a conservative was in power in 2 consecutive elections. It's hard to look good after having to undo the damage that conservatives do.

Even here in Ontario, we had a provincial election and the winner was the conservative party. The leader of this party is brother of the crack head idiot rob ford, who was on jimmy kimmel for being one of the most foolish public figures in modern history. Here: is a video of him, he was the mayor of Toronto:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po7-r6wR0FI

So now, that guy's brother, doug ford, is running the province, and he was right by his side during his time in office. Now I don't believe for a second that his brother never tried these drugs, but I don't know o any proof. Also rob ford is dead now.

Anyways, I have never seen one conservative do anything truly positive for the society they "serve", they don't serve they demolish.

1|1
    0|1
  • This is not by much. But Trudeau. I won't deny that he has a better understanding of the legal system then his United States counterpart. But Trudeau's lack of honesty and integrity within the Senete is something that is tearing Canada apart. The guy picks fights with people who simply have questions and ideas that differ from him, lets money and funding judge his environmental and political decisions (which wouldn't be a big deal if he wasn't using environmentalism as a key part of his campaign). Pushes for "diversity" when in reality he is just tipping scales to another group without listening to the concerns of the other, and overal has a clear disconnect with what Canadians really want to see changed and/or developed in their country.

I originally voted for Trudeau for a lot of his ideals. But he has remained inconsistent with his goals and ventures that got him elected in the first place. He seems to bend down to opposition with other countries and buckle down against different idea's with his own citizens. Which is not something I want to see in a federal elect.

Actually screw that. Consider my vote changed to Trump. I would rather have an idiot jock leading my nation then a highschool drama queen.

0|2
    0|2
  • Both are walking catastrophes, but at least Trump is outwardly boorish and childlike enough that most people don't trust him. Trudeau on the other hand seems like quite a nice and pleasant man, which unfortunately means the public are more likely to put faith in his equally disastrous policies.

0|2
    2|3
  • A typical liberal fruitcake vs a succesful billionaire who's rethoric most dislike but has achieved economically more than Obama could ever?

2|7
    0|1
    • The difference being that Obama inherited America's economy in the immediate aftermath of the global financial crisis, whereas Trump inherited a fairly stable economy that had been growing pretty well under, you guessed it, Barack Obama.

• @emmanuel_macaroni XD... just XD... your name XD

• Trudeau at least can get through a press conference without contradicting himself three times or threatening somebody.

I disagree with a few of Trudeau's policies and think some of his knew legislation was poorly thought through, but he is still at least leading effectively.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, I'd say Donald Trump, he's actually working hard and doing what he promised. He's putting America first. He might be childish, but its not like he's a business man and not a politician or anything, of course not...

0|1
    1|1
  • As many grievances as I have with Trump, I'd rather live under his presidency for the rest of my life than suffer a single term under Trudeau.

Perhaps hyperbole, perhaps not.

0|0
    1|1
  • Trump is an embarrassment to the USA. He has no business being in office.

2|2
    2|6
  • I'd say Donnie 🅱️oi. In my opinion, Trudeau is kinda spineless and seems to focus more on things like inclusion and equality and whatnot, and those political issues don't interest me as much as they may interest others.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's simple. Trump wants to help Americans, and Justin Trudeau wants to help anyone who's not actually Canadian.

0|3
    1|1
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes