What is your biggest complaint about the opposite sex?

What is your biggest complaint about the opposite sex?
Updates:
6d
Ding, Ding, Ding ( Fight Bell )

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Too much drama for little things and take too long to get dressed.

0|0
    0|1
  • Too many of them are really damn fat, because they allow themselves to be fat. Then they still think they're attractive despite it, even though they're not. Which in turn poisons others.
    The biggest complaint I have about MY sex is that there are beta low-standard morons who will still give dick to these females, and as such, who can blame them for thinking they're still attractive? They get dick don't they? It's fucking stupid, by both sides. But it starts with the females.

3|11
    7|4
    • 6d

It’s so weird, because my mom is like this. She claims that she would rather be fat and healthy than be skinny with a lot of health problems (ignoring the fact that being fat and healthy is a paradox, and she isn’t that anyway since she’s taking cholesterol medication) and that women should take in 4,000 calories per day while pregnant because they’re “eating for two” and not doing so would sacrifice their health for said baby.. which is incorrect again, because pregnant women are eating for one adult and one fetus, not for two adults. Following that advice, if anything, is more harmful for pregnant women because it makes them gain unnecessary weight and puts them at risk for health problems.

• Show All
    • 5d

This was entertaining to read

• 4d

You can't take comments like this seriously. So you have fun with it. 😋

Most Helpful Girl

• I don’t really have one specifically, I just don’t like people assuming they know anythjng about me bc if what’s between my legs. This can involve any gender, though in all honesty men are more often guilty of this. but as I say it’s not specific to men alone 😌

Hmm It’s worth noting , I’d wildly love to walk outside at night without having the ever present sinking feeling I could get raped, nor can I afford to not be aware. Gotta say. That def sucks.

And no I’m not saying men by virtue of being men , are rapists. Nor am I saying most or even many men will rape. But out of billions it only takes a slight percentage and as an individual it only takes one man for it to happen.

And yes, indeed women can rape and have, but the numbers do not compare and there seems to be an attitude that in certain situations it’s ok or my favorite “we’ll its wrong, what do you expect” ... that infamous ‘but’ that negates any point perviously made with a cowards easy oscillation and precision of knives..

Furthermore, ( though anecdotal fair enough, as the question is asking about my personal feeling not a legal case) I’ve never been sexually harassed by a Women, physically threatened nor attacked by a Woman ( and I have been threatened and attacked more than a few times) , nor have any of my friends who have been raped, been raped by Women. The potential guy raping thing for better or worse, just happens to play a bit of a more omnopresent role in my existence.

So yeah I guess my biggest irritation attributed specifically to the sex of which I am not, is the easy willingness and impunity within which rape is made easily accomplished accessible and common place. And just the fact of it.

Rape sucks. No one wants it.

0|1
    0|1
    • 5d

Naw this is nothing to do with sex tbh. Cause real men see more in a woman than that.

• 2d

Start with watching "the red pill movie. It will take decades to clean you off the propaganda that has been fed to you.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 107

• Women want equal rights I'm fine with that, but won't accept equal responsibility.

Share, date bills it's not a man job to pay for them.

Approach guys you like, it's not a man's job to approach and guys actually like women who approach.

You contribute to 'toxic masculinity' if you ignore men just because they are emotional.

Men shouldn't have to accept you because you are overweight if you don't accept men who are short or timid.

2|6
    2|1
    • 6d

Women already have 'more' rights than men do. And they want more while claiming that they are still underneath. Don't trust what they or the media says.

• 6d

I agree in the majority of areas women do have greater rights.

Women think rights are a 2 sided scale. You either have more or less.

That isn't true. While women do have less rights in some areas. Men have less rights in more areas.

• Hypergamy. basically women dating men way above them when theyre are young and sexy and then complaining when the 20 year old men they rejected gain money and also want to date young women meaning that women in their late 30 and 40s are kicked out of the dating game

1|6
    4|0
    • 6d

Note. im not saying women are bad for doing it its just their instinc to fing the best mate

• 6d

Find* instinct*

• It's a tricky one because all I want to complain about is the actions of ex partners or bad female friends, and I believe what they did some men also do so I guess I'm not really sure if I'm honest, unless I stereotype each sex I guess but I'm not down with that myself 😊

2|0
    0|0
    • 6d

Oh my god. This has got to be the least biased guy here.

• Show All
    • 6d

Aww. Yep, you’re jealous. You’re so cute, it’s amusing to see an angry guy ranting about his problems and getting mad that he doesn’t get attention

• 2d

World save me and other men from the attention of women like you. I had enough of that. Any man who will be with you is going to be pathetic.

• "What's wrong?" "Nothing" "No, something's wrong, tell me" "I said nothing!" "Okay then"... * a few hours pass * "I can't believe you didn't try and find out what was wrong".

or

"I'm making some food, want some?" "No thanks" "You sure?" "Yeah, I'm fine, I'm not hungry" * makes food for self, sits down * "Can I have some?"

Aside from that, I love women <3

2|5
    0|0
  • That there aren't enough of them. I wish they outnumbered us like 4 to 1 or something like that.

0|5
    1|0
    • 7d

I bet you do

• Show All
    • 6d

@LegateLanius: Yeah, well, I think you're 20 years too late for that. Really all you have to do is talk to girls and not give a damn whether they reject you or not.

• 6d

* 20 years too late for Bosnia. There's probably nowhere in the world now with such a female surplus.

Truth is, there is a male surplus in Western societies up until the 40s, so it is challenging.

Russia might have a female surplus. Be willing to meet girls Overseas, like Columbia or Mexico.

• That so many women settle for lesser dudes rather than learning how to find good men

PS: good doesn't mean wallflowers or wussies

1|2
    1|2
    • 7d

Please do enlighten me, how do I learn to find a good man?

• 6d

It is different for each case. What do you want for your life? Support, stability, respect, communication, commitment, pleasure, adventure, OR growth

• They can be annoying as fuck with their incessant talking and gossiping. They can be spiteful and belabour an issue just to prove that they're right. They can be stubborn and overly negative. Their gang mentality where they group up on a person and insult them is childish as fuck and reeks of high school mentality.

These aren't gender specific traits but I hate it when women do it. Its super unattractive.

2|3
    0|0
    • 7d

I hate this behavior too, but in men. It’s extremely unattractive

• 7d

@samantharobbinz no kidding

• 7d

I like that you specified that they aren’t gender specific, because honestly that’s so true. I’ve seen guys be like that and it’s like ew grow up already

• There careing nature despite all the bad whatever it maybe something that always draws me to girls is how much they care for someone especially when, its someone they love but the downside to that is when they don't care about you doesn't matter if you did something or not its shows particularly through there actions and that can hurt especially if its a girl you like

1|2
    0|0
  • "Feminism! Justice! Equality! ... uhh well except when in court for divorce settlements... or being sentenced for a crime... or when applying for a job... or well anything that benefits women"

1|6
    0|0
    • 6d

It's as Bill Burr put it: Women look at men's lives as a buffet and just pick through what they like and want. Maybe a man should make more per hour than a woman (he doesn't) since men are more likely to die at their work. Lol

• Women have no lack of moral regard to the guys they have sex with.

Even if the guy is not a good human being / not a good person, a woman will fuck him anyway if she is attracted to him.

Rewarding bad behavior.

0|3
    2|0
    • 6d

Because men totally don’t want to fuck a sexy girl even if she’s an evil bitch.

Rewarding bad behavior.

• 5d

HAHAHA isn’t this ironic?

@silverqueen exaxctly LMFAO. Hypocrisy at its best ladies and gentlemen! AKA men’s nature!!

• 5d

@latinabutterfly96 That’s sadly correct. They’re very hypocritical and it’s unbelievable how they don’t see their own actions but blame others for it

• "what's wrong honey?" "nothing"... "ok ;) wanna go bowling?" *insert explosive rant about something that is wrong in the couple*

0|3
    1|0
  • This is just me and most of the situations I've b33n in. But girls who keep expecting you to text them and talk to them and giv3 them attention and pursue then when they don't return it and so you feel like they're not interested.
    a lot of guys are pretty annoying, I've b3en annoying a couple times in my life too but there's much worse

0|0
    0|0
  • They blame their shit circumstances in life on other people or factors apparently out of their control to justify to themselves that they're not at fault.

They're too pussy to a reject a guy in person but give him their number anyway and ignore him.

0|1
    0|0
    • 6d

Same applies to guys tbh.

• 6d

Guys have begun to do that because females do it just because on the same terms to communicate as some, many females used to do.

Seriously, it's a immature treat jumped over to the opposite side.
      Other immature traits have jumped over to the opposite side and things on the march to develop.

• they never transfer their money into my bank account

2|1
    3|0
  • Most of the flaws of humanity are not gender specific, although viewed that way. That being said, I dislike that some women automatically assume I am into them if they are attractive. But then, men do that as well.

1|1
    0|0
  • I honestly don't have any about women as a whole group but the model types that tend to be obsessed with their appearance tend to drive me bonkers.

Also older women neighbours are the worst for meddling with good intentions:P

0|0
    0|0
  • girls in my school get punished less then guys because they're girls.

1|4
    2|0
    • 6d

That will only worsen as you get older.

• Show All
    • 6d

@Anton86 i hope we can also reverse the mass inflow of muslims arabs and immigrants in general. they're fucking up every country they touch and i can see that on a daily basis.

• 5d

Hell yeah ain’t gonna marry no bitch do i want kids yes do i want relationship no? Idc anyway

• In both sex I think the biggest complaint is the lack of understanding the opposite sex. Im used to see questions and complaints about the other sex which are very similar as their own sex.
    By example, complaints about sexual thinking vs emotional thinking, or remembering anniversaries vs lack of analytical decisions.
    Those issues are part of who women and men are, and more comprehension and more love to those differences is neccesary to live plenty

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on who you ask about. Everyone is different, but might as well make a post.

This one goes out to you sis!

Don't yell at people over small frivolous things. I mean I can name several girls who does this and it is the worst thing. I mean I would be trying to focus and then I'd hear what sounds like a chipmunk being tortured...

0|0
    0|0
  • They want to talk all day but they will never listen to us

0|1
    1|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 41

• not everyone but a lot of them think that women are here on Earth just for them and their pleasure; they think they are the higher beings that think better and are smarter than women

11|2
    0|1
    • 6d

Well... it’s true that men build 95% of the world and the greatest inventions were also men. so men are higher beings ‘thus’ smarter. Men are woman can’t be equalized just keep that in mind

• Show All
    • 6d

I don’t care, soon we don’t need woman anymore its just a matter of time when we replace woman. Woman has 1 purpose in this world and that is to give birth and take care of children. Men fight the wars men protect the woman men hunt for the food men build buildings.

• 6d

Take the ability of giving birth away from a woman and she will be worthless

• Okay, I have complaints about both.
    Males: quit wanting only sex (this doesn’t apply to all) sex isn’t everything in a relationship and also some are players and douchebags like why be disloyal and break a girls heart, why play with a girls feelings?

Females: Some of em gotta stop hoeing around. Like don’t take other girl’s boyfriends and don’t wear bras out in public or anything like that. Also, don’t be backstabbers.

3|3
    3|3
    • 7d

Preach to the chore!! 👏👏👏👏👏

• Show All
    • 6d

@SavageGirl101 haha I wonder if they'll even have the courage to come out and say they disliked it.

• 6d

Probably not! 😂

• Only that some of them can be mean and nasty sometimes.
    Girls can be too, I know, and I don't like that either... lol

2|0
    0|1
  • Some guys want girls to meet up to a standard that they can't even meet themselves.

11|1
    0|4
  • I guess how they are too aggressive for my taste - not all of them are aggressive but most of them are - and a lot of them are secretly aggressive - they seem soft on the surface - but once you get to know them - you discover that they are very aggressive.

0|0
    0|1
  • My biggest complaint about men is that none of them in the real world have ever noticed me.
    I guess I can't blame them though. I wouldn't notice me either

4|1
    1|2
  • Not having sex with me and talking about how I don't look good enough physically for him lol It really sucks that im going to die a virgin

1|1
    0|0
  • Thirsty private messages 😐
    Desperation disgusts me

5|1
    0|2
    • 6d

We'll take a look at your desperation in 7 years, lol.

• Show All
    • 5d

@Anton86 like it or not a woman that can’t give birth is useless

• 5d

That’s your opinion 😂

• Some are way to possessive when u date them... like one of my ex's from a couple of years ago would get jealous and mad if I even said a word 2 another guy... I got really mad and sick and tired of it and so that was one of the reasons we broke up.✌

0|2
    0|1
  • When they let their pride get in the way of apologizing when they are wrong. Also being more open about their problems or stresses in life. Stop thinking it makes you weak to be open.

1|1
    0|1
  • They’re too easy to trick. Hard to take one seriously these days. 😋

6|0
    0|1
  • The amount of stories I heard (and situations I've encountered) of guys leading many girls on.

1|0
    0|1
  • They confuse me on what they want and what they actually need and I mean that in all aspects

3|0
    0|2
    • 6d

Oh come. you girls are the queens of not explaining what the fuck it is you want

• 6d

If u mean about YOU, I need my girlfriend. She's literally the reason im still here. She's amazing. Personally im pretty sure ur wrong :/ :l

• 2d

I think you're taking this the wrong way, most guys lead you into thinking a certain way when it's really not like that girls do it to, of course, but you can't pretend it doesn't happen just because you don't do it yourself looool

• A lot of guys are jealous and possessive when they have no reason to be. That drives me crazy.

1|1
    0|1
  • Nothing actually, it all depends on the individual for me lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • They’re quite egocentric (and deny it profusely)

10|0
    0|1
  • When they think they're a "nice guy" and that somehow entitles them to date/have sex with you. And usually, they're not actually that nice.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't know why they feel the need to hide their emotions and be all "tough" and "macho"

3|0
    0|1
  • Putting us in pedestal
    Or licking our ass won't get you laid

2|2
    0|2
  • Be upfront about your feelings, instead of bottling them up

1|0
    0|1
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes