What is your biggest complaint about the opposite sex?

6d
Ding, Ding, Ding ( Fight Bell )

42109

Most Helpful Guys

• Too much drama for little things and take too long to get dressed.

• Too many of them are really damn fat, because they allow themselves to be fat. Then they still think they're attractive despite it, even though they're not. Which in turn poisons others.
    The biggest complaint I have about MY sex is that there are beta low-standard morons who will still give dick to these females, and as such, who can blame them for thinking they're still attractive? They get dick don't they? It's fucking stupid, by both sides. But it starts with the females.

• 6d

It’s so weird, because my mom is like this. She claims that she would rather be fat and healthy than be skinny with a lot of health problems (ignoring the fact that being fat and healthy is a paradox, and she isn’t that anyway since she’s taking cholesterol medication) and that women should take in 4,000 calories per day while pregnant because they’re “eating for two” and not doing so would sacrifice their health for said baby.. which is incorrect again, because pregnant women are eating for one adult and one fetus, not for two adults. Following that advice, if anything, is more harmful for pregnant women because it makes them gain unnecessary weight and puts them at risk for health problems.

• 5d

This was entertaining to read

• 4d

You can't take comments like this seriously. So you have fun with it. 😋

Most Helpful Girl

• I don’t really have one specifically, I just don’t like people assuming they know anythjng about me bc if what’s between my legs. This can involve any gender, though in all honesty men are more often guilty of this. but as I say it’s not specific to men alone 😌

Hmm It’s worth noting , I’d wildly love to walk outside at night without having the ever present sinking feeling I could get raped, nor can I afford to not be aware. Gotta say. That def sucks.

And no I’m not saying men by virtue of being men , are rapists. Nor am I saying most or even many men will rape. But out of billions it only takes a slight percentage and as an individual it only takes one man for it to happen.

And yes, indeed women can rape and have, but the numbers do not compare and there seems to be an attitude that in certain situations it’s ok or my favorite “we’ll its wrong, what do you expect” ... that infamous ‘but’ that negates any point perviously made with a cowards easy oscillation and precision of knives..

Furthermore, ( though anecdotal fair enough, as the question is asking about my personal feeling not a legal case) I’ve never been sexually harassed by a Women, physically threatened nor attacked by a Woman ( and I have been threatened and attacked more than a few times) , nor have any of my friends who have been raped, been raped by Women. The potential guy raping thing for better or worse, just happens to play a bit of a more omnopresent role in my existence.

So yeah I guess my biggest irritation attributed specifically to the sex of which I am not, is the easy willingness and impunity within which rape is made easily accomplished accessible and common place. And just the fact of it.

Rape sucks. No one wants it.

• 5d

Naw this is nothing to do with sex tbh. Cause real men see more in a woman than that.

• 2d

Start with watching "the red pill movie. It will take decades to clean you off the propaganda that has been fed to you.