Last night my hand (not my arm) was being lifted up and I woke up to it, but no one was there, has this happened to anyone else?

I looked it up online and I found many cases of people continuously doing arm raises or tickling themselves in their sleep. My situation isn't the same though, I've never done this and i''m 23 now. My boyfriend tells me that I talk in my sleep, sometimes snore and kick, but this is new to me.
I fell asleep with my hand up next to my face on the pillow. When my hand felt like it was being lifted up, i was subconsciously aware of it immediately and opened up my eyes to nothing there. It felt foreign, like it didn't stop lifting even though I was aware of it and it was dropped. It was just my hand, it wasn't my arm lifting it up at all... I'm just super confused as to what was going on. It didn't help that following that moment my keys just happened to fall off the nightstand a few minutes later after I had fallen asleep again AND THEN as I was laying still, just sitting there awake... a pillow was knocked over and landed in-between my legs. IM thinking these are just annoyingly spooky timed coincidences... but omfg it was the night i was supposed to get sleep because I had to wake up super early at 5a for a changemaker volunteer service.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• My arm will move on its own accord. It will raise itself about half way. Also I talk to people in my sleep and even carry on conversation. One is from muscular and nerve stimulation from a earlier time. The other is just the poor sleep habits I have and restless sleep. Or so I am told.