You catch the eye of someone while out. This person is attractive, and wants to talk to you. How do they get your number without creeping you out?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Be honest why you want my number. Then, I would either say yes, or no.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd come up with a stupid pickup line fast. something like... my phone's about to die and i only have time to put in one phone number. yours is the only one i want.

it would at least get a conversation going good or bad.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe I'm in the wrong generation but getting a phone number doesn't come about unless there is a lot of conversation, and that has to be constructive, it is only and a big if they ask if they can see me again, then maybe phone numbers are exchanged,
    privacy is paramount, and seeing I'm still from the generation that only use a phone for emergencies, its not taken lightly

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• If she's cute, there is nearly nothing she could possibly do to creep me out. If she's not cute, there is nothing she could possibly do to get my number.

0|0
    0|0
  • No one can creep me out and if i want to get a girl's number, i'll ask her if i can get her number, she smile and asks me, what's your name well name is "creeper perv" 🤣

0|0
    0|0
  • It has and will never happen lol, but she could just come up and say she finds me attractive and could she have my number. I wouldn't be creeped out at all... just shocked! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • You: Hi I drop my phone around here, can I use your phone to call it?
    **calls**
    You: Oh, it was in my pocket all along...
    her: ohhh

0|0
    0|1
  • Talk with you a bit first then towards the end say you would like to see them again

0|0
    0|0
  • By telling me they've lost their number so they need mine

1|0
    0|0
  • By asking. I could give my phonenumber to anyone who asks. (except in gag) 😃

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk to you for a bit and ask?

1|0
    0|0
  • haha, I never catch anyone's eye

1|0
    0|0
  • I am not sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 3

• If they are attractive and want my number? How can you not give It to them? Doesn't mean anything is going to become of it, but they would have to look like an old toad to creep me out.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Hey, my name is X. You're really beautiful. Your eyes, lips, hair, etc are just wow. *smile* I'd love to take you out for coffee sometime."

then go from there. Oh you're a girl... hmm, I think you can say less, less pressure to be smooth :)

"Hey, nice shirt, hair, etc. You wanna get coffee sometime?"

0|0
    0|0
  • Just ask a few qs... then go... can I have your number! ;)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes