You catch the eye of someone while out. This person is attractive, and wants to talk to you. How do they get your number without creeping you out?

418

Most Helpful Guys

• Be honest why you want my number. Then, I would either say yes, or no.

• i'd come up with a stupid pickup line fast. something like... my phone's about to die and i only have time to put in one phone number. yours is the only one i want.

it would at least get a conversation going good or bad.

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe I'm in the wrong generation but getting a phone number doesn't come about unless there is a lot of conversation, and that has to be constructive, it is only and a big if they ask if they can see me again, then maybe phone numbers are exchanged,
    privacy is paramount, and seeing I'm still from the generation that only use a phone for emergencies, its not taken lightly