Please Help Me Decide On This :( Please?

I'm struggling so hard to decide. Do I live where I can focus on my goals, without stress, yet I prob won't focus on goals, cause being there usually leads me to being lonely, sad, depressed, an doing nothing. It's not challenging. Or do I go where it gets very hard, stressful at times, but I'm not depressed, an I grow as a person, but I struggled to have peace an time to focus on goals, which makes me panic.. I'm just so torn, please help I have to decide before Monday :( ill appreciate it very much your thoughts, thank you.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• It's like choosing between Trump and Hillary. Find another options, you've got much more freedom than you're told.

0|1
    0|0
  • You sould live where you can have a little both. Being comfotable is one of the keys of feeling at home. But where you don't have to stress is also good.
    Stress lead to a variety of unsettling enviroment, but being lonely can have the same effect.
    Simply, choose that what makes you the happiest, but at the same time somewhere you can work in peace.

0|0
    0|0
  • there are lists you can make to resolve your issue. common ones are called "cost/benefit", "pros/cons", "differential diagnosis"

i'd use differential diagnose since some symptoms aren't mutually exclusive

0|0
    0|0
  • Ιt depends on what you need most in your life right now. If you could elaborate more on your current needs (especially in your head if you haven't done it already) then the choice will become rather simple.

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

I need peace, calm, to focus on my goals an not be in a constant panic. I can have that here, but the thing is, I'm not challenged here, an ill go into depression an accomplish nothing as always... and I need to grow as a person, an learn to cope with stress an panic, an I was growing at the other place... but it was hard to keep peace of mind, an have the time to focus on my goals... so I panicked an returned here... its like I need to be here yet I need to be there I just don't know what to do :(

• Show All
    • 5d

In the end, it's all in your head. None of our opinions count more than yours. Just make sure to take a choice you won't regret and take care!

• 5d

thank you take care

• Are you talking about a city or state of mind

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Isn't there a way to find some middle ground?

0|1
    0|0
    • 5d

I don't know thanks

Recommended myTakes