Please Help Me Decide On This :( Please?

I'm struggling so hard to decide. Do I live where I can focus on my goals, without stress, yet I prob won't focus on goals, cause being there usually leads me to being lonely, sad, depressed, an doing nothing. It's not challenging. Or do I go where it gets very hard, stressful at times, but I'm not depressed, an I grow as a person, but I struggled to have peace an time to focus on goals, which makes me panic.. I'm just so torn, please help I have to decide before Monday :( ill appreciate it very much your thoughts, thank you.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• You sould live where you can have a little both. Being comfotable is one of the keys of feeling at home. But where you don't have to stress is also good.
    Stress lead to a variety of unsettling enviroment, but being lonely can have the same effect.
    Simply, choose that what makes you the happiest, but at the same time somewhere you can work in peace.

Most Helpful Girl

• Isn't there a way to find some middle ground?