Anyone else stuck with a small bladder?

Would it be unreasonable to wear pull ups if my bladder is really small. My bladder has always been extremely small and recently since I’m in college I gotta deal with the long lectures. I don’t want to miss out on any information by constantly running to the bathroom and pull ups would stop this problem all together. I’m curious to hear everybody’s thoughts on this and if I’m the only one.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• It's more likely that you have an overactive bladder than a small one. See a doctor about it and you might be prescribed a muscle relaxant such as oxybutinin, which can help with the urgency feeling.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see why you need to wear pull ups, they have adult diapers.

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Pull ups are easier to hide, diapers are to bulky and noticable in my opinion.

• Show All
    • 4d

Lol you win

What Guys Said 1

• A bladder is not small really, it can extend to well beyond your bodys shape. The trick is more to be able to hold it in and suppress the feeling pf need fpr a longer period of time. One way is to train yer PC muscles (the flow/break when taking a piss) another is to train a litle. Drink a lot of whater, wait untill you are on the verge of splashing, piss, and redo. I may tale a few days, but it'll work.
    Just, don't practice in school but at home. Or accident may occur hahah.

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Thanks for the heads up lol, but I tried those tactics and I don't know I always end up loosing the battle and needing to sprint to the nearest bathroom, maybe I have urge incontience this entire time and just never realized it lmao!

• 3d

Heheh, don't worry, it is normal. It can have to do more with the nerves that sense when you are in need to go are a bit more sensetive.

• 3d

Thanks for the tip!

Recommended myTakes