Have you ever been Mind F*cked? If so, how?

And I mean intellectually by the way. This ainโ€™t about oral, you dirty minds ๐Ÿ˜‚

Have you ever been completely blown away by a person, thing, event, or an epiphany?
Have you ever been Mind F*cked? If so, how?Have you ever been Mind F*cked? If so, how?Have you ever been Mind F*cked? If so, how?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• I have. How is Satan the bad guy if he punishes bad people?

1|0
    0|0
  • My last year's etymology teacher, I have met people smarter than me, but he made me actively feel stupid compared to such amount of knowledge culture and wisdom. And I have always been top of my class and always seeking knowledge so that says a lot about the sheer amount of work I would need to to just to get near his knowledge

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, many times. Usually by the attitudes and the actions of some people. Just when you think you have seen and heard it all someone else comes along to fuck with your mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea when i thought that your ellie goulding and you were not ๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

Wow ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
      Nope, Iโ€™m just little Leo, AKA Ellie aka Lรฉonie

• Show All
    • 4d

Iโ€™m not into the housewife thing but I hope you find what youโ€™re looking for โ˜บ๏ธ

• 4d

Thanks miss Lรฉonie and i hope that you find what you want too...๐Ÿ™‚

• Usually when you talk about a subject and something is thinking on 3 different levels in regard to it when your just looking for a simple response.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah by my ex girlfriend right now, her actions are just confusing the hell out of me

Can you answer mine please, itโ€™s on my page.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you get mind fucked make sure to use protection.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really not for a long time at least.

0|0
    0|0
  • The end of NEON GENESIS EVANGELION

0|0
    0|0
  • yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • every single day when i did my old gig

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• The fact the famous line "Luke, I am your father" is never said in Star Wars.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeppers

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I have not. ๐Ÿ˜

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes