Which jacket should I get?

im a cuber and want one of these jackets to support the cubicle which I would be doing with either one. The first one I can order off the website but the second one I would have to borrow because I can only have that one if I’m sponsored by Yuxin and partnered with the cubicle. Kevin said if I really like his jacket he’ll let me have it since he has another one. The second one does have Kevin’s last name on the back. I’m not looking for flattering.
  • Which jacket should I get?This one I can order off of the cubicle website
  • Which jacket should I get?This one I would have to borrow from my crush Kevin because I can only get this one with a partnership with the cubicle and sponsorship with Yuxin
7d
I asked Kevin his opinion on which one and he said both but he prefs if I have his because because it’d be cute for me to wear his since it has his last name on the back
7d
Comment what you think I’m honestly stuck

01