How can I change my face?

I really hate how my face looks, I’m super ugly and insecure about it. I can told I’m ugly every single day of my life. I want to change my face so badly whether its the shape or even my nose without any surgery.How can I change my face?How can I change my face?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't think you are close to anything ugly and just give yourself time, you are already under 18. Including me and lots of my friends' face changed once we grow up. Not talking about when we were 12 or 13 years old.

When I look at my photos I was 17 or 18 and now I am 25, I am totally changed, maybe even by 70%. Lots of my friends did aswell, some people never change either, but from your cheekbones to your jaw lines, eye brows. Your bone structure of face will be more balanced. I am not selling you white lies or empty puffy words, just don't feel insecure and give yourself some time.

All you can do is now caring about. Stick to sport as much as you can, your face will do its job. I am not sure if your nose is really big, it is not clear here but like once you are something like 22-23 years old, if you are still very bothered by it, you may try to find some solutions for it.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'll never understand why women do this to themselves. A bitch tells an attractive woman she's ugly so the woman does something to alter her appearance then the bitch sees her again and tells her she's still ugly. YOU CAN't FIX THE PROBLEM IF THE PROBLEM IS THE OTHER PERSON!
    You look good. Own that shit!

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Get a shoulder length hairstyle (your current hairstyle is not flattering at all), get your eyebrows done profesionally, lose some weight to get rid off your double chin and contour with makeup if you wish.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Your not ugly. Don't think negative of yourself. People will say mean thing's to hurt you and bring you down. Everybody has imperfections. Nobody is perfect.

1|1
    0|0
  • You need to learn how to apply make up, specifically around the eyes and get your eyebrows done. The hair, cut it, have it done at a salon just above shoulder length and lose 20 lbs.

3|1
    0|0
  • Embrace who you are! I know what you are going through so I understand but trust me you are not ugly x

1|0
    0|0
  • Start by doing an intense fat loss training till some light abs are formed... it changes the shape of your face
    Get a nose job
    Color your hair black
    Use light makeup
    That would make you look at least like a 9

0|0
    1|0
  • You ain't that bad. Pretty average. I know the feeling. I don't like my look always either, but I'm mostly positive about myself.

3|1
    0|0
  • I think you look nice - I always say there is no such word as ugly and by far the most ugliest thing in the room is the people using the word.

2|0
    0|0
  • Going to GYM... Intensive training and dieting maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • You look fine to me

1|0
    0|0
  • Proper food can help u someway easily.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gimme a hammer and I'll see what I can do

0|1
    2|2
  • Falling from a building.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Well first step is to learn to say you love how you look every day without question. Cause if you keep telling yourself you're ugly now it will never be enough.
    As for changing, try makeup or, changing hair or your clothes. Anything you feel comfortable with that will make you feel prettier

1|0
    0|0
  • You are far from ugly.
    Maybe start by changing our hair style

1|0
    0|0
  • Your weight

1|2
    0|0
  • Weight loss is the easiest way.

1|0
    0|0