How can I change my face?

I really hate how my face looks, I’m super ugly and insecure about it. I can told I’m ugly every single day of my life. I want to change my face so badly whether its the shape or even my nose without any surgery.How can I change my face?How can I change my face?

613

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't think you are close to anything ugly and just give yourself time, you are already under 18. Including me and lots of my friends' face changed once we grow up. Not talking about when we were 12 or 13 years old.

When I look at my photos I was 17 or 18 and now I am 25, I am totally changed, maybe even by 70%. Lots of my friends did aswell, some people never change either, but from your cheekbones to your jaw lines, eye brows. Your bone structure of face will be more balanced. I am not selling you white lies or empty puffy words, just don't feel insecure and give yourself some time.

All you can do is now caring about. Stick to sport as much as you can, your face will do its job. I am not sure if your nose is really big, it is not clear here but like once you are something like 22-23 years old, if you are still very bothered by it, you may try to find some solutions for it.

• I'll never understand why women do this to themselves. A bitch tells an attractive woman she's ugly so the woman does something to alter her appearance then the bitch sees her again and tells her she's still ugly. YOU CAN't FIX THE PROBLEM IF THE PROBLEM IS THE OTHER PERSON!
    You look good. Own that shit!

Most Helpful Girl

• Get a shoulder length hairstyle (your current hairstyle is not flattering at all), get your eyebrows done profesionally, lose some weight to get rid off your double chin and contour with makeup if you wish.