Ouija board experiences anyone?

I tried a ouija board for the first time tonight, and nothing happened at all.

Tbh I wanted something to happen just for me to have the experience, but nothing did.

Do any of you have and crazy stories about ouija boards? Do you think they are legit?
I was with three four other people

77

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• They are real and they work. It’s demonic so it’s not actually good to do that...
    I've never tried it but three of my friends did and I watched (I wanted to take no part in it.
    My mom was peer pressured into doing it with her friends when she was younger and she said it works. She sat with theses two twin guy friends of hers and she said the one boy started to cry while doing it.
    Definitely isn’t something you should play with.