Ouija board experiences anyone?

I tried a ouija board for the first time tonight, and nothing happened at all.

Tbh I wanted something to happen just for me to have the experience, but nothing did.

Do any of you have and crazy stories about ouija boards? Do you think they are legit?
Updates:
I was with three four other people

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• They are real and they work. It’s demonic so it’s not actually good to do that...
    I've never tried it but three of my friends did and I watched (I wanted to take no part in it.
    My mom was peer pressured into doing it with her friends when she was younger and she said it works. She sat with theses two twin guy friends of hers and she said the one boy started to cry while doing it.
    Definitely isn’t something you should play with.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• To get the results the ouija board must be real. Even i have tried with fake ones, never anything happened.
    I have seen some real pieces on online sales. I will get them soon after my college & plan to try it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Strangely enough, the answers always seem to coincide with the opinion of the strongest person playing.

0|0
    0|0
  • We got really drunk and the Ouija board didn't work but it was still fun cuz we got really drunk.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s a stupid board game with no ability to summon demons or communicate with spirits.

0|0
    0|0
  • U can't do it by yourself and you need three other people it's an experience

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't play that it's the Devils game

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• For 99% of people who play with one, it's just people freaking each other out making it "work". It's for teenage girls at slumber parties.

If you are trained how to use this kind of divination tool, you can do much better than a toy store game board.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that will summons up demons... I AM NOT KIDDING!

0|0
    1|0
  • What did you expect? Of course it doesn't work

0|0
    0|0
    • Tbh I wasn’t expecting much, but I’ve had spiritual encounters a few times and I just wanted to try it out.

• I rather chat with Allah...

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fake

0|0
    0|0
  • You're just inviting more trouble as usual.

0|0
    0|0
    • As usual?

• First of all it's like going to the Hoia Forest to do battle if you got mental abilities to fight with those dark entities. If you can't even discern good and bad with those undern forces, then don't do it. Do you know the Spanish movie Veronica was based on a true story of the girls playing the ouji who apparently opened a portal or dimension for these entities to take over their bodies.

• Unseen forces*

Recommended myTakes