Why are black women the least desired race of all races?

are we ugly?

1320

What Guys Said 20

• I think that mainly applies to the US, and, no, black women are not ugly. This question also doesn't take into account the huge diversity in Africa and varying ideals of beauty around the world.

Where I live, a small but growing number of ethnic German men have wives from East Africa. In fact, there may be more German guys married to African women than to Asian women other than Thais.

• according to who? It could be just my bias with black women based on my experiences but i hate women that play games. and all the black women i've known have been very upfront lol. You piss them off the ain't shy about letting you know and they'll let you know right away what you did wrong. They ain't shy about affection either. They do make you earn them but that's too be expected of any quality woman.

• No more than any other race - Women of all races can be very beautiful - My only limitation is my country is probably 98% white so my experience of other races is quite rare but that doesn't stop me appreciating many from photos or other forms of media.

• From my point of view, a woman of any race, is desirable, if she has the right personality and character.

• Latinas and white and Asian and native American are what I am attracted to.
    I will not date black or middle eastern or Indian women. It's preference.
    I have friends of all races.
    It's just like women that won't date white guys it preference

• Anything I say will come across as racist, especially now-a-days.
    To put it as nice as possible, I don't find myself gravitating towards them.

• It doesn't matter to me the race of a woman. I find beauty in everyone. What matters to me is who they are as a person.

• preferences, i don't think black women are ugly i've seen some quite pretty ones but i prefer white (No it's not racist)

• 7d

it is a bit racist tho to prefer just white and not black

• 7d

because there isn't a reason 💀 thats the point

• 7d

@puhoebe i'm getting sick and tired of people like this.

• Because you're the least attractive physically and personality wise.

• 7d

Are you saying all black girls are ugly?

• 7d

You specifically said “you’re the least attractive physically and personality wise”

• 7d

I was referring to your statement of "We aren't all the same" not the latter

• some are pretty , some are decent , like all other girls.

• I love black chicks

• Certainly not the least desired by me.

• I've seen some gorgeous ones!

• Why do you think it's not a desired race?

• That's just your personal impression as of today.

• They're beautiful

• not true l love black girls

• Where are you getting that fact?

• Ignorant. Ignorant as f.

What Girls Said 13

• Wouldn’t say you’re ugly.
    Not all black women are nice but neither are all white women or women of any race. Never knew or heard of black women being the least desired though.
    I will say thought that I’ve never met a nice black girl, ever. Only a few nice black guys.🤷🏼‍♀️

• 7d

That's sad you probably have encountered the ghetto ratchet type that have an attitude with everyone. I'm nice and polite and would never be mean to you.

• 7d

Yea I grew up around a lot of white people and to be honest I have had black people be mean to me too. They say I act white, I talk white and I dress white they call me an oreo. Black on the outside white on the inside some say I'm a disgrace to the black community. I also get the you're a sell out thing a lot because I'm attracted to white men. So sometimes blacks even hate on their own so don't feel bad.

• 7d

I’m sorry about that. That must suck in a way.

• I think black women are incredibly beautiful powerful sexy and they have such amazing youthful skin. not sure where you heard this? Research or opinion?

• 7d

a lot of opinions and, youtube debate

• 7d

Awww I mean I guess everything is debatable but I was reading some comments below and I really liked Frankensteing take. I admire and emulate any women that possesses such strength and beauty regardless of her race. So I guess I be debating against this idea ha ha :)

• I have no idea. I always thought they were beautiful - well, like any race, we have are beauties and are "not so muches." But, in general, they are. I think people assume black women won't date outside their race, or wrongfully assume they're "sassy," "ghetto," or "aggressive."

• I think it could be more the stereotype of paranoid crazy bitches, as well as a lot of black women being quite feminist in beliefs. Like I said, it's a stereotype thing. And some people just have a preference to NOT want to date them, which is okay.

• Black woman and Latino, In Fact, Are Some, hun, Of the Most Beautiful Women in the World. xx

• We black women are beautiful. Who cares if fools don't like us. Be proud of yourself black women are the most unique beautiful women out there. I'm happy to be a black woman

• Ugly? No. confused. No race is least desired, some guys don't see you good looking I'm assuming?

• lml they are? tbh i thought they were the most desired now 💀

• Grow some self esteem, sis. We're bomb af.

• Girl boo. We are beautiful queens...

• They're not. There's ugly chicks in every race.

• Because society glorifies light skin and imposes harmful stereotypes onto black women.

• No we're not ugly don't ever feel like that. I got big lips, big brown eyes, hips, thick thighs, booty and youthful skin that will have me looking young and wrinkle free for many years to come. When I look in the mirror I think I'm beautiful and that's all that matters.