What do you think people automatically assume when they look at you?

211

What Girls Said 2

• In my self conscious mind, “she’s so fat”
    In my confidant mind, “she’s sexy, she carries herself with confidence and that’s hot”

Lol! I’d like to hope so anyway...

• They assume that I'm dumb, that I don't know how to speak Portuguese and that I'm a teenager.

What Guys Said 11

• That i`m some sort of a leader of some satanist cult group lol, yeah its true

Or, that i don`t talk at all. I do talk, its just that i don`t prefer too, because i`m an introvert, so people who talk too much easily annoy me. unless you`re a girl and i like you lol

• I didn't use to assume anything what people may think of me. But since I am getting good with catching the vibes of the people that they give off, I think they consider me to be a bit of narcissist, a cool guy and a player (they do tell me so too quite often).

• That I am hot or that I am intimating or both. I have an ultra masculine look and maintain intense eye contact with people as I walk by.

• "Damn, that dude really doesn't care about anything anymore" and they would be right

• Must been in prison with all those tattoos

• Virgin 😂

• Unattractive

• Most people do. I too do infact.

• Hatred

• That I'm quiet and weird or stand offish

• Probably, I wonder how big his penis is.