Are you part of the LGBTQ+ community?

If yes, feel free to leave how you identify (only if you want to) and what your experience has been like. It would be super interesting to hear everyone’s stories.

I am bisexual, I only discovered it about half a year ago, so I haven’t had many experiences about it yet. My sister took some time to accept it and act normal about it, and my grandmother thinks it’s a phase and that I am too young to know yet. Other than that I haven’t faced any homophobia whatsoever and I consider myself very lucky.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• By it's own definition, I would likely be considered a "straight ally", but I don't identify with LGBT in part because I don't believe in the collectivist bullshit. Homosexuals, bisexuals, and transgenders have nothing to do with eachother. It's convenient to group them all together under "LGBT", but it deteriorates individuality.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and no... lol
    My 2 sisters and I are bisexual as well but are not part of the radical LGBTQ+ movement that is trying to force homosexuality down the throats of those that are not interested in it and just want to be left alone about it.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Im 100% straight, but have nothing against other people doing their thing 😄

1|1
    0|0
  • I am a member of the Imperium of Man. I am an Ultramarine Space Marine carrying the gene seed of Roboute Guilleman, Primarch and son of the Emperor himself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, but i dont have anything against them, whatever float's people boat

1|0
    0|0
  • No, and hoenstly I wouldn't like to be, it's sinful and... gay lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Never was and never will be. Avoid them like the plague in my country.

0|1
    0|0
  • I identify as a ghost.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm straight but I support the community

1|2
    0|0
  • Bisexual

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I am

2|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Bisexual

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, but I have nothing against them either.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I am

1|0
    0|0
  • That background pic tho 😳

0|0
    0|0
  • no and i will never be.

0|0
    0|0
  • I identify as a lesbian. I love only girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Technically bisexual, politically asexual

1|0
    1|0
    • Can you explain a little further? What do you mean with politically?

• Like how some women are politically lesbian, I’m politically asexual because I’ve never had sex and have grown to hate the idea of sex and hate people who get it with ease

• Oh I understand. In that case I’m also leaning towards being politically asexual. I hate how obsessed society is about sex

What Girls Said 8

• Because I pass as straight, I have gotten very little shit for being bisexual. I let people think what they want. I don't ever tell people I'm straight. But sometimes they think those women I bring around are just my close friends. Whatevs.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, im straight. im not against the community but I've had a couple bisexual and lesbian friends in the past and all they could ever talk about was lgbt and they looked at straight couples like they were trash and i was just like hell nah 😂 peaceeee. im not against it but i dont support it. just do wutever tf u want ig, idc

0|1
    0|0
  • Bisexual here

1|0
    0|0
  • Bisexual

I find both men and women attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • I am bisexual

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm married to a man with kids but I'm a-sexual

0|0
    0|0
  • Trans and bi. I only transitioned last year after many years of uncertainty and doubt. All my friends and coworkers have been extremely supportive and helpful- I couldn't ask for a better bunch of people.

Interestingly, I only became attracted to men once I was on hormones for a while. Weird, but I'm certainly not complaining!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes