Are you part of the LGBTQ+ community?

If yes, feel free to leave how you identify (only if you want to) and what your experience has been like. It would be super interesting to hear everyone’s stories.

I am bisexual, I only discovered it about half a year ago, so I haven’t had many experiences about it yet. My sister took some time to accept it and act normal about it, and my grandmother thinks it’s a phase and that I am too young to know yet. Other than that I haven’t faced any homophobia whatsoever and I consider myself very lucky.
  • Yes
  • No

919

Most Helpful Guys

• By it's own definition, I would likely be considered a "straight ally", but I don't identify with LGBT in part because I don't believe in the collectivist bullshit. Homosexuals, bisexuals, and transgenders have nothing to do with eachother. It's convenient to group them all together under "LGBT", but it deteriorates individuality.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and no... lol
    My 2 sisters and I are bisexual as well but are not part of the radical LGBTQ+ movement that is trying to force homosexuality down the throats of those that are not interested in it and just want to be left alone about it.