Why do some people say models are ugly?

I understand if you aren't into skinnier women , however some of these models have incredible bodies (candice swanepol , em ratajkowski, chrissy teigan , alexis ren, elsa hosk etc ) and faces (adriana lima, romee strijd, naomi campbell, taylor hill). I just genuinely dont understand when people say they are completely unattractive , I used to think so too but in real life models get approached and date whomever they want all the time.
Also yes some runway models are extremely underweight or have weird faces , but I'm not talking about those types of models. I'm just saying I see people on here saying they find models unattractive when in real life no man has ever rejected them.

819