What’s your life TRULY like?

You can be anonymous if you want

What’s your life actually like? (Not how people see it but how is it actually)

——————————

Me:

its a complete lie and nothing is what it seems, there is not one person that knows the truth, not my boyfriend, parents or anyone.

i always seem successful and put together when all I’m doing is working 24/7 without anything ever paying off.

I tell people that it’s paying off though but I’m just saving money for the future, in reality I’m lucky to have a roof over my head but can only afford food 2/3 days a week.

whenever my parents are in town, I steal money from them (I have their card and they’re very rich so don’t realize) then I use that money to have them over for dinner/ get new looking clothes so that they don’t worry.

At this point I wonder I keep on trying and how will I ever have kids, Id love to get married and have them it just won’t be fair to them.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It is really shitty and I am well aware of it. In terms of cash-flow I am at my lowest point in 25 years despite making good money but it is not how much money you make but how much money you can afford to spend which for me is not much at all.

1|0
    0|0
    • 7d

Must suck at 53! I get it, it’s just hard to live up to expectations you’ve made and dreams you’re trying to follow, for me every birthday it feels more impossible

• 7d

Yes it does. If it happens when you are young you have plenty of time to recover. When you are much older time is running out. By the time I get on top of things I could be dead or very close to it. One of the most unfair things about life is it generally becomes harder the older you are. Try finding a job at 53, it is damn hard.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• My life is like my life
    That way it has to be and meant to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine is very quiet - I care for my elderly mother so I don't get out as much as I would like

1|0
    0|0
    • 7d

God bless you and all the best to your mother 🙏

• Like a coma.

I feel like greatness will come but I keep postponing everything.
    I am scared and desperate in this world.
    I desperately want to live in the Naruto universe and nothing less than that motivates me. 330/365 of my days consist of eating, wasting time on the internet and repeating. And that's not an exaggeration

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

Why don’t you find an internet based job or a platform to influence :)

• 7d

Because I have zero motivation.

• My life is full of silence and loneliness and its broken, but i try my best to count my blessings

1|1
    0|0
  • Can't go in the details but I'd say it's a roller coaster. I've almost always been put in cinematic situations and I'm proud of how I dealt with, reasons always make me sad though. I for one have to apply entirely different strategies to deal with people I come across and my close acquaintances believe that. They too say that life is way too different in my case. I've got a lot of haters but a lot of friends at the same. Again, a complication. I'm not saying that everyone is bad, I've met really good and bad people throughout my life. I'm an enthusiast about mathematics, physics and oh yeah, gaming. I have stopped giving damns about several things and it has proven out to be good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine is miserable and boring

1|1
    0|0
  • That's something.

0|0
    0|0
  • my life is to play girls left and right

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 0