Please only serious answers :) <3
Most Helpful Guys
Eat less, eat HEALTHY. That'll be 70% of what determines if you'll lose weight. The other one is basically working out. For losing weight, the best things would be running, walking, or HiT. If you have time and don't want to push yourself do running and walking, but if you're tight on time and want to do everything at home, without having to leave your room, you should do HiT. The downside of High intensity Training is that you have to push yourself a lot and most of the time you'll feel like dying.
Hydrate. Every morning for breakfast, after I workout, I drink a kale, berry, banana and quinoa smoothie. It does wonders. To start, do aerobic exercises in the morning. I run 3 miles a morning. Cutting out heavy foods is also s good idea, things heavy with salt or sugar.
Most Helpful Girl
I have a few tips. First one, make sure you're eating enough. Don't starve yourself, that'll just slow your metabolism down and isn't a sustainable life. 1,200 calories is the very least your body can function properly on.
2) Count calories. I started recently and it surprised me how many extra calories I was taking in via dressings, sauces, bored snacking, etc. Count everything.
3) Avoid bored snacking. Go on a walk, read a book, clean your house, whatever you want. Just avoid taking in extra calories out of boredom.
4) Switch to a smaller plate. The mind is tricky, and if you have a larger plate, you're going to fill it with more food. A smaller plate equals less food while still looking like a full plate.
5) Hit the gym. While weight loss is I believe 80% diet, 20% exercise, working out will both tone your body and burn extra calories. It's just a good habit to get into.
6) Lastly, drink a glass of water before every meal. And drink a glass of water when you feel slightly hungry. Sometimes the mind mistakes thirst for hunger, not to mention drinking water will speed your metabolism up a bit.