How to get skinny within a year?

I want to get skinny before I start University next year... Any tips?
Please only serious answers :) <3

514

What Guys Said 14

• Hydrate. Every morning for breakfast, after I workout, I drink a kale, berry, banana and quinoa smoothie. It does wonders. To start, do aerobic exercises in the morning. I run 3 miles a morning. Cutting out heavy foods is also s good idea, things heavy with salt or sugar.

• Send a picture of your body. So we can see what we are working with. Most women asking this question do not need to lose weight in my opinion

• Reduce fat consumption, exercise daily, especially running and/or cycling.

• Eat less, eat HEALTHY. That'll be 70% of what determines if you'll lose weight. The other one is basically working out. For losing weight, the best things would be running, walking, or HiT. If you have time and don't want to push yourself do running and walking, but if you're tight on time and want to do everything at home, without having to leave your room, you should do HiT. The downside of High intensity Training is that you have to push yourself a lot and most of the time you'll feel like dying.

• Seriously I think the only way is to eat less and do more - you just have to figure out a routine that would help you achieve that

• reduce fat food, increase vegetables, drink water (no soda, no alcohol),
    DO NOT STARVE YOURSELF
    start exercise and running

• Add tea to your diet and minimize carbs. Make healthy substitutes.

• Drink a cup of water (or two) before every meal... and exercising would help a lot

• stop eating

• Workout and eat healthier. It isn't that hard...

• I'm skinny. I wouldn't recommend it.

• dont eat food

• Eat healthy and exercise/workout.

• Starve yourself

• 2d

not. helpful.

• 2d

That’s about the only way to lose that fast

What Girls Said 5

• Simple, whole foods. Limit complex carbs like bread and pasta, stick to things like sweet potatoes or oats, if you can. Lean proteins like chicken breast, fish, limited red meats, turkey patties, eggs, or meat substitutes. Greens like spinach or kale are also good. Make sure you eat enough so you feel energized enough to be active and won't give into temptation. Avoid crash diets.

• Being skinny is unattractive why is that your goal?

• Eat from smaller plates, drink a big glass of water before eating, wait 10 minutes before taking portion number two :)

• hit the gym

• I have a few tips. First one, make sure you're eating enough. Don't starve yourself, that'll just slow your metabolism down and isn't a sustainable life. 1,200 calories is the very least your body can function properly on.

2) Count calories. I started recently and it surprised me how many extra calories I was taking in via dressings, sauces, bored snacking, etc. Count everything.

3) Avoid bored snacking. Go on a walk, read a book, clean your house, whatever you want. Just avoid taking in extra calories out of boredom.

4) Switch to a smaller plate. The mind is tricky, and if you have a larger plate, you're going to fill it with more food. A smaller plate equals less food while still looking like a full plate.

5) Hit the gym. While weight loss is I believe 80% diet, 20% exercise, working out will both tone your body and burn extra calories. It's just a good habit to get into.

6) Lastly, drink a glass of water before every meal. And drink a glass of water when you feel slightly hungry. Sometimes the mind mistakes thirst for hunger, not to mention drinking water will speed your metabolism up a bit.

Good luck!