Where Would Be Your Dream Place To Live?

1653

Most Helpful Guys

• 1) personally-owned, well-appointed island in caribbean.
    2) good-sized log cabin (2500 sq ft) in mountains - no closer than 5 miles to nearest town.
    3) lake como, italy
    4) lake geneva/lucerne, switzerland
    not in any particular order. assume up front that i'd have enough $ to afford it...

Most Helpful Girls

• A place with less pollution or none (if places like that still exist), somewhere safe, with good looking and nice people and also where there are black people.

• Dam dams ding but Africa sounds perfect for u go to a small village near a Forrest there will be very little pollution it’s beautiful and lovely people most of the time when u get to know them

• @Iamagoodguy I wouldn't move to an African country.