Where Would Be Your Dream Place To Live?

Where Would Be Your Dream Place To Live?

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• 1) personally-owned, well-appointed island in caribbean.
    2) good-sized log cabin (2500 sq ft) in mountains - no closer than 5 miles to nearest town.
    3) lake como, italy
    4) lake geneva/lucerne, switzerland
    not in any particular order. assume up front that i'd have enough $ to afford it...

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• A place with less pollution or none (if places like that still exist), somewhere safe, with good looking and nice people and also where there are black people.

1|0
    0|0
    • Dam dams ding but Africa sounds perfect for u go to a small village near a Forrest there will be very little pollution it’s beautiful and lovely people most of the time when u get to know them

• @Iamagoodguy I wouldn't move to an African country.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 51

• My dream place doesn't exist as i would have to design that society from the ground up, but the closest to it would be Switserland. Given the fact there is no land to start my own society on Switserland it is :P.

1|0
    0|0
    • If your wondering what the difference is between the place i would design and Switzerland its the way the country is run and some elements in its foundation. Switzerland is a self governing system that can be corrected by the people, which is great but i like an even directer democracy where things don't change unless society wants something changed. Boards then form to define how that change should be and then the citizens can vote on the one to go by or to keep the current situation. As for the education system i would replace the school and classes structure with an internal knowledge market where people change knowledge and idea's in a much more dynamic manner rather then studying a book for years instead of exploring.

• my dream place to live would be somewhere in an island, maybe Caribbean or somewhere in Mexico and Central America

it would always need to be summer and it needs to have an ocean

what would your dream place to live be?

1|0
    0|0
  • I think, I found it already: No winter, no natural disasters. The sea close. Nature all around. Neighbours that don't require to even lock my house. No shortage of things, and no abundance either.

1|1
    0|0
  • If money wasn't a factor I think I would like to live in Japan.

And that's because I've heard that the people there are really nice and polite. Also that everyone likes to keep things clean and organized.

I mean that's kinda the opposite in the USA. Especially where I live where the homeless people are spreading like wild fire.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just moved to Maine... I was born here, but moved away for work long ago. I dreamed about coming back and getting some acres and now I've done it!

1|0
    0|0
  • Under your bed.
    Actually, I've long wondered about living in the Appalacian mountains. I could pan for gold dust. Maybe meet a cute hippie girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say out in a small town, in the country. That would be a nice change of pace.

1|0
    0|0
  • Somewhere where the people just get you and everyone is easy going no where really specific

1|2
    0|0
  • Some laid back country life not far from cities where it's cold/warm majority of the year not freezing and not hot enough to burn

1|0
    0|0
  • I would love to live in either Miami, Paris, Amsterdam or Rio. Those four places have always really appealed to me

1|0
    0|0
  • Somwhere with lots of open space, Wyoming maybe? I don't know.

1|0
    0|0
  • in my childhood house :) with all m friends to be nevver old

1|1
    0|0
  • Either in the desert somewhere or somewhere really cold.

Either cold or dry. I hate mosquitoes.

1|0
    0|0
  • In a cottage somewehere in the middle of nowhere, next to a lake.

1|0
    0|0
  • Javaher Deh a nice and rare beauty deep inside mazandaran forests in Iran.

1|0
    0|0
  • In the US Seattle, Washington
    Outside the US the (UK)

1|0
    0|0
  • Southern state like Alabama or Tennessee, maybe somewhere tropical like New Zealand.

0|0
    0|0
  • In the middle of a river in Thailand with nothing but my soul

0|0
    0|0
  • The wilderness

1|0
    0|0
  • New Mexico

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys