What's the sweetest thing someone has ever told you?

Meowww
Updates:
Mine is "I like you because you're so much different than other girls. It's really nice to see."
Made me blush infront of that person 😂😂
Please don't have it s*x related : (

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• i have a few favoritesπŸ˜…
    "havent find your face beside "preseverance" in wikipedia. I'd write them if i were you"

"you are most kind hearted monster i've ever seen"

"you're the hest teavher i've ever had, and that includes MANY other areas besides school"

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I have more too but this one happened today so that's the most recent..

• im happy for u! im honestly surprised today was the first day you got that, based on your answers so far. life is strange ☺️

• Aw thanks lol

• @pitzi
    My dad said "Son, I love you more than your own mother... I'll always be there for you no matter what" 😭
    I plan on repeating it to my own son in the future πŸ˜…

1|0
    0|0
    • Aw... that's really sweet

• Show All
    • I've usually seen *harsh* comments from you πŸ˜‚

• @pitzi
      Well, I generally make it a habit of not getting my feelings involved whenever I give an opinion, maybe that's why I come off as so cold πŸ€”

Most Helpful Girls

• When my boyfriend and I started being friends I told him about how much of a trainwreck i was because of my abusive ex. He took me in his arms and told me I'm an amazing and beautiful soul, and i don't deserve the way I've been treated and he would do anything to take my pain away. He talks to me with this level of sweetness on a constant basis and i feel so incredibly lucky.

0|0
    0|0
    • Also please op take note of this, I noticed you're young so you probably don't realize it, being told you're not like other girls IS NOT A COMPLIMENT. first of all they are fetishising you. They have disdain for girls who are described as "basic" only because they feel they don't stand a chance with them. It's toxic for someone to tell you 'i like you because you're not like the rest of your gender' you are a girl. You have interests. Just like all other girls have interests. They are all different things and that's okay! A man implying being like other girls is a bad thing usually means he doesn't respect women.

• Show All
    • I didn't prove your point, these weren't even my words! It was exactly how that girl said it.

Um, seriously? I hate loud people, regardless of their gender. They're usually looking for the attention, yeah.

• Just stop pulling the "sexist" double standert card...

• I have no idee. I heard a lot o sweet things but one was really sweet. And it was from my boyfriend. And he noticed I was sad and I told him about my problems and "Your problems dont define who you are , I love you more and more". My sliblings from my mom side do drugs , steal and so many bad things. Some of them are in jail for killing people. I want to run away from this kind of live like my aunt did.

The second one was from a classmate , I was upset and cry , and he gave me his napkins and told me " You look really ugly when you cry. Wipe those tears"

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 61

• I consider myself to be a humble person and when I was told this, it made me think they were being sarcastic. Also I feel a bit awkward stating that I'm humble and then turning around and saying this, but it is just because of the question asked. Without further adieu, itturns out that they were being genuine when one of my friends of a friend told me:

"The world would be a better place if there were more guys like you in it. I hope that you never change."

That warmed my heart.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I've always loved seeing a woman look me in my eyes and tell me they love me and I can genuinely feel it. But then I also don't enjoy breaking hearts if it doesn't work out so I kind of pull back now because I know some women get very emotionally invested and if I don't feel like we vibe after time I'm going to be honest

1|0
    0|0
  • A really sweet female user messaged me this.
    You have great facial bone structure , a good looking nose and nice eyes. I also like your hair. As for your personality you are funny and seem to be fun to hang around with. I'm being 100% serious here. You have to cut yourself some slack and see the good in yourself , which is plenty in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't count as sweet necessarily but I really appreciated someone who said "you are a good man". I can't remember the last sweet thing someone said to me. 😞😞😞

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe it is not something poetic, but one of my ex I had to break up told me that and it stabbed my heart there.

"How am I gonna find someone another like you.."

1|0
    0|0
  • When she told me, your the best man and i can never live without you and i'm all yours...

This was from like 7 years ago... maybe i'll never hear such thing again πŸ˜•

1|0
    0|0
  • That I think you are cute, happened one time, I don't remember it happening again in person by someone my own age

1|0
    0|0
  • After a heavy argument which including chairs thrown at each other.

I received an apology an hour later and ALMOST cried.

1|0
    0|0
  • She just didn't know what to say but she hug me tight and was crying. She just said "I love you more" and you know what they say, action speaks louder than words.

1|0
    0|0
  • "I feel safe with you" I was just walking a friend to her car and wasn't expecting it.

2|0
    0|0
  • I can't recall anything tbh.
    I've been told that I've said things that seriously as "that's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me" sometimes followed by "I will never understand how you've never had a gf"

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to babysit 4 kids for about 2 years, aged 3-8, and once in church (where we often went) one of the girls suddenly ran into my arms, hugged me and said "I love you"

1|0
    0|0
  • A friend once told me "For the past 5 years you've been the most important person in my life, more than any friend and boyfriend I had, and more than my family".

But she was drunk, so...

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I ever had that... Well some people were sweet, but not as much as I am lol
    I am always told nice things thank God

1|0
    0|0
  • Can't think of anything that would have left a mark. Sadly.

1|0
    0|0
  • that I am the most genuine and sweetest person they ever got to know :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I took care of my sick wife till she died and before her last breath she said to me... thank you for caring for me

2|2
    0|0
  • I can't think of anything... either it was a joke or a lie or well they didn't mean it so no I can't come up with a single thing...

1|0
    0|0
  • This made me thinkin'.. I guess 'that you're really cute'.. unless they were faking it

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think you would understand, once a person said "Oya Ikmaninma Ihalata Yanawa"

Meow

1|0
    0|0
  • A girl once told me "You are the most charmless person I've ever met and I mean that in a good way" - ( I took it to mean I was genuine not fake )

0|0
    0|0
  • You soon realise that sweet talk is just fake bullshit

1|0
    0|1
  • That I'm a tricky devil.

I was in a flame war with a guy in trade chat in WoW.

1|0
    0|0
  • People usually don't tell me sweet things but sometimes tell me I'm smart or kind, which is nice

1|0
    0|0
  • my best friend: "that beard has really improved your face"

1|0
    0|0
  • i think many may say not the sweetest, i however found it funny and 'cute'.
    i was told i have a huge cock and that it would not fit into my lady friend...

0|0
    0|0
  • The sweetest thing ever told to me was: "you're cute"πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never really got a compliment from anyone now that I think about itπŸ˜•

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing, no one's ever said anything like that to me

1|0
    0|0
  • lol once a girl in my class told me i smell better than all the guys she have seen so far.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 15

• I wasn't speaking to my boyfriend for 2 days due to personal reasons and he comes up to me and says " can i please kiss you?, I am missing your voice for a while but i don't want you to miss that feeling when i kiss u" .

1|0
    0|0
  • "I can see how much empathy you have in you even for people who don't deserve it, and I think that's beautiful" is probably up there.

1|0
    0|0
  • "You look beautiful when you cry but when you wipe those tears from your eyes you're even more beautiful"

1|0
    0|0
  • My first love said " and yes you are important in my life❀ "

I know someone is prettier than you but in my eyes and in my heart you are the prettiest ❀

0|0
    0|0
  • "You are so intelligent, beautiful and cheerful. I love you"

1|0
    0|0
  • That i was the most naturally beautiful girl she has ever seen

0|1
    0|0
  • Mine is I like ur voice and u r different from others this line made me blush

0|0
    0|0
  • "You're like a beautiful but very intense light."

1|2
    0|0
    • So like the sun? It would hurt my eyes to stare at you for a long time? Lol jk

• 'You mean lot's to me'
    :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I love you and don't want you to die.

1|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend called me A Goddess.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don’t remember

1|0