What's the sweetest thing someone has ever told you?

Meowww
Mine is "I like you because you're so much different than other girls. It's really nice to see."
Made me blush infront of that person 😂😂
Please don't have it s*x related : (

1763

Most Helpful Guys

• i have a few favoritesπŸ˜…
    "havent find your face beside "preseverance" in wikipedia. I'd write them if i were you"

"you are most kind hearted monster i've ever seen"

"you're the hest teavher i've ever had, and that includes MANY other areas besides school"

• Yeah I have more too but this one happened today so that's the most recent..

• im happy for u! im honestly surprised today was the first day you got that, based on your answers so far. life is strange ☺️

• Aw thanks lol

• @pitzi
    My dad said "Son, I love you more than your own mother... I'll always be there for you no matter what" 😭
    I plan on repeating it to my own son in the future πŸ˜…

• Aw... that's really sweet

• I've usually seen *harsh* comments from you πŸ˜‚

• @pitzi
      Well, I generally make it a habit of not getting my feelings involved whenever I give an opinion, maybe that's why I come off as so cold πŸ€”

Most Helpful Girls

• When my boyfriend and I started being friends I told him about how much of a trainwreck i was because of my abusive ex. He took me in his arms and told me I'm an amazing and beautiful soul, and i don't deserve the way I've been treated and he would do anything to take my pain away. He talks to me with this level of sweetness on a constant basis and i feel so incredibly lucky.

• Also please op take note of this, I noticed you're young so you probably don't realize it, being told you're not like other girls IS NOT A COMPLIMENT. first of all they are fetishising you. They have disdain for girls who are described as "basic" only because they feel they don't stand a chance with them. It's toxic for someone to tell you 'i like you because you're not like the rest of your gender' you are a girl. You have interests. Just like all other girls have interests. They are all different things and that's okay! A man implying being like other girls is a bad thing usually means he doesn't respect women.

• I didn't prove your point, these weren't even my words! It was exactly how that girl said it.

Um, seriously? I hate loud people, regardless of their gender. They're usually looking for the attention, yeah.

• Just stop pulling the "sexist" double standert card...

• I have no idee. I heard a lot o sweet things but one was really sweet. And it was from my boyfriend. And he noticed I was sad and I told him about my problems and "Your problems dont define who you are , I love you more and more". My sliblings from my mom side do drugs , steal and so many bad things. Some of them are in jail for killing people. I want to run away from this kind of live like my aunt did.

The second one was from a classmate , I was upset and cry , and he gave me his napkins and told me " You look really ugly when you cry. Wipe those tears"