Awkward situation?

it was my first day of college the other day I recognized a girl in the class and we have been friends before I was late to class that day so I had to sit in a random seat because all the others were full and the girl I know was sitting with someone she just met they seem to have become good friends I messaged the girl I recognized after school and told her that if we have any more classes together she should sit with me and she said she would but now I’m confused should I try to go to class before her the next day and see if she sits with me or if I get there before the girl that she became friends with should I still sit with her or just sit in the seat that I was before.. I don’t want to steal the girl she just met’s new friend.. I can’t tell if she even likes me.. on break our conversation was a little awkward Awkward situation?Awkward situation?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just meet up before class and then sit together

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Why can't all three of you sit together? Go to class a few minutes early and when you see your friend holler at her and when you see the other girl holler at her too. Something like hey I'm over here type thing.
    I don't think you have anything to worry about with your friend. And I also don't think y'alls texts were awkward or weird.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• You can sit with that girl in the class , so both of you just be in the class early enough to get a good seat.

0|0
    0|0
  • @Iron_Man you can help

0|1
    0|0
  • Invite the other girl to hang with you as well, she’s just as nervous and probably won’t want to be left out.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes