How do you motivate yourself to go to school/work?

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'm so tired and I don't wanna go to school πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
I'm learning only languages and PE today, will it be really bad if I stay home? 😂
I'm staying home 😏

429

Most Helpful Guys

• When I need motivation I usually find it in a song. I'll play something inspiring or something that is just fast paced.

How often do you miss? If you don't miss frequently and nothing really important is happening then I don't see what it would hurt to stay home. Do what you want, enjoy life 😊

• Oh, if you think school is bad wait till you start having a job...
    Well, think about this, if you don't do great at school, then you won't have a good career, which will get you to work in a bad industry that will consume your time and would be strict about attendance.
    As for school, it is fun place to go, and relax, you don't have anything to worry about othrt than seeing your friends, studying is for later (at home).

• I have 2 jobs ) :

• Oh πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
      I guess you know then that school is just a chill place then, but two jobs πŸ™
      May God bless you

Most Helpful Girl

• Think about how much you need to do and how bad it will be if you don't do it and how honourable you are being in working so hard at your life. Take pride in the fact you are sacrificing yourself to accomplish a goal. I find when I am stressed out - the thought of achieving something and proving my personal worth by living a disciplined and sacrificial life is enough to motivate me to continue.

• But I'm learning only language today and I'm already good at it 😣

• What I would do if I really was bored out of my mind was I would go to a coffee shop to study - seeing people walk in and out of the shop in my peripheral took away my loneliness and frustration.

• I think of my Papa 'what he is doing for me' and then i am activated.