How do you motivate yourself to go to school/work?

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'm so tired and I don't wanna go to school πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Updates:
I'm learning only languages and PE today, will it be really bad if I stay home? 😂
I'm staying home 😏

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• When I need motivation I usually find it in a song. I'll play something inspiring or something that is just fast paced.

How often do you miss? If you don't miss frequently and nothing really important is happening then I don't see what it would hurt to stay home. Do what you want, enjoy life 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh, if you think school is bad wait till you start having a job...
    Well, think about this, if you don't do great at school, then you won't have a good career, which will get you to work in a bad industry that will consume your time and would be strict about attendance.
    As for school, it is fun place to go, and relax, you don't have anything to worry about othrt than seeing your friends, studying is for later (at home).

1|0
    0|0
    • I have 2 jobs ) :

• Oh πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
      I guess you know then that school is just a chill place then, but two jobs πŸ™
      May God bless you

Most Helpful Girl

• Think about how much you need to do and how bad it will be if you don't do it and how honourable you are being in working so hard at your life. Take pride in the fact you are sacrificing yourself to accomplish a goal. I find when I am stressed out - the thought of achieving something and proving my personal worth by living a disciplined and sacrificial life is enough to motivate me to continue.

1|0
    0|0
    • But I'm learning only language today and I'm already good at it 😣

• What I would do if I really was bored out of my mind was I would go to a coffee shop to study - seeing people walk in and out of the shop in my peripheral took away my loneliness and frustration.

• I think of my Papa 'what he is doing for me' and then i am activated.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• You are 16 so I guess this is high school. What motivation do you need. Hang out at school and afterwords. Dating and games. Getting the grades to go to tech of 4 year college which is more fun. But the bottom line and its not just my opinion, is that your income without schooling is a lot less than with it. I would rather have one job than two and money enough to have some fun.
    But my biggest motivator was that I didn't want to be poor like my parents.

1|0
    0|0
  • LOL can you do a sick day, since it's still like your only 2nd week or so?

1|0
    0|0
  • staying home is better... I can suggest you a song which provokes you to stay home.
    Bruno Mars lazy song.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLexgOxsZu0

Don't ask me to motivate cauz i am ain't going to college from past 3days ;D

1|0
    0|0
  • Often I have to just do it, physically force myself to go. I usually find once I'm there I feel better, it's just getting there sometimes. I've learned that about myself so when I really don't feel like it, that's what I remind myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. I often wake up early, but I lay in bed for a couple hours more before getting up on days when I have to go to work. It isn't just for work, almost any day that I have to go somewhere it takes me a couple hours to get out of bed, but on days when I don't have to go anywhere I can get up after a few minutes of being awake. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Simple

0|0
    0|0
  • What are the Languages you learn? I miss school. I wish I can go back in time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Missing a class can set you back quite far because you miss the logical connection to the next one. If you're in the room and just play with your phone, at least you will automatically build that from hearing little tidbits

1|0
    0|0
  • I know it's what I gotta do to have a better life someday to maybe actually consider marriage... So yeah it's about looking at your future

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m tired and I don’t want to go to school or work but I I want to keep my house and buy a bigger one down the line I do what I gotta do πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • Sadly I remember in the navy you can go to what's called captains mast if you show up late too many times πŸ™„πŸ˜©

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually tell myself to get my dead ass out of bed and go to work.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I actually graduate in a week so it's not hard.

1|0
    0|0
  • The fact I lose 0.3 of my grade when not going is enough

1|0
    0|0
    • For the record, 0.3 every single time I don't come. Usually grades are not higher than 6 or 6.5 so not coming 3 times could cost you a lot

• I dont anymore. Its hard when you got both sides giving you agnst

1|0
    0|0
  • PE was my favourite in school - Organise a treat for yourself if you do it is usually what I do

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to eat.. i like to have roof over my head... that's a motivator.

0|0
    0|0
  • I work from home and have my wife wake me up every morning.

1|0
    0|0
  • GO TO SCHOOL LITTLE GIRL!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Tired from what? From
    Browsing the internet lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Noooo
      I have an early class and I didn't have much sleep because I was "fasting" yesterday

• Show All
    • Oh lol
      Makes sense hahah

Ya can’t you take a day off because of Jewish holiday?

• Because they don't give you oneeee

• I don't

1|0
    0|0
  • My creditors tell me I owe them money.

1|0
    0|0
  • Stay home ;(

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot guys/chicks in class?

0|0
    0|0
  • One day at a time

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Well if I don’t go to school for a number of days, I could get in trouble with the law... I’m a foreigner.
    So that gets me out of bed every morningπŸ˜…

1|0
    0|0
  • ahhahahahahahha watching video https://youtu.be/9q__aQFmhig

0|0
    0|0
  • You have it easy.
    Try cleaning up like a mom for a day.

0|0
    0|0
    • I've been doing that since I was 7 since my mom couldn't lmao. I still have to when I get home after school 😣

• And take care of a family member
      And Deal with them hitting you constantly.

• And teaching yourself things. with only online help.
      And Cook.
      And Have ur Own Family issues to deal with (Like Engagement)

Recommended myTakes