Does anyone else find it annoying that people ask to be rated on here, but use Snapchat filters on their pictures?

These filters change your face so much. What's more annoying is that people tell them they're beautiful when the filter makes them look extremely different...

1127

Most Helpful Guys

• yeah i never really got the whole filter thing anyways.

• I did when I was very insecure about my looks so I wanted to look different lol

• Some filters are nice but there is no point in asking a question about how you look when there is clearly a filter applied.

Most Helpful Girls

• I love Snapchat filters, they're fun. But they're not meant to be used outside of Snapchat. I don't get why people do that. I've blocked the How do I look topic, so I haven't seen these questions, but I completely understand what you mean. If you want yourself to be rated, how can you take any rates that aren't even of your face, but how good of a job the filter did in making you look good. But I guess mostly people who are insecure about themselves and want good rates to boost their confidence do it. 🤷🏼

• I blocked the topic too but I still saw stuff like that lol, which is even more annoying because I didn't block it for nothing.

They can be fun, but I don't think they should be used outside of snapchat as well