Have you ever seen someone so Good Looking/Beautiful that your not sure you're in the right place?

I'm Blonde. I'm Tan. I am a very pretty Man!
I'm Blonde. I'm Tan. I am a very pretty Man!
When I walked in to work today I saw a very Stunningly beautiful female co-worker for the first time and it threw me off. I actually had to back out of the main doors to make sure I was in the right building. My first thought was "Wow! She's way too pretty to work in this place." It took me about the first hour of work before it felt like a normal work day. Has that ever happened to you?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• I had a moment with this barista in a café I like to go to but after it just thought “he’s way too handsome for me so it was definitely just one sided”.. I think about 2 weeks later we matched on tinder and it turned out he remembered me and he brought up all these times he saw me at the café when I hadn’t even been aware he was there at all 😂

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes... I saw this man once in my school. Well few times... his eyes were just so... special. They were like a mix of grey and green, very light though... but his skin was really tan and he had a dark hair, so it made his eyes pop more. I found that really attractive... his face shape was like a goddess too 😂

Anyways, I've seen him in my school few times and he was just way too beautiful for it 😂😂

0|1
    0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Every morning when I look in the mirror I'm like holy crap whose that handsome devil. Then I realize it's not a mirror but a window and it's my neighbor getting ready for work and I realize I just took a leak in the clothes hamper.

4|3
    0|0
  • Not so much with Japanese (maybe I am so used to it). But I have had that happen sometimes when I see a foreigner, like a beautiful Russian girl as a party who is over six-feet tall with flowing blonde hair and super long legs with heels... like that's something I don't see in Japan very often (neither a woman that tall let alone one who is not Japanese).

There's usually an "exotic" element to it if they have such an unusual degree of appeal to me merely for how they look. There's usually a social quality to them, like they command a presence -- all eyes in the room turns to them (and definitely that super tall Russian model had that, as she was the tallest person, by far, in the room).

0|1
    0|0
    • "That's not something I see every day... maybe not even every lifetime". It's usually that sort of response I have, that she looks so different from anything I'm used to seeing.

• In my case it's also biased according to where I am. For example, I might not have found that Russian model so impressive in the US, where a blonde well over 6 feet tall might not be *that* rare. But seeing her in a room full of mostly Japanese, and looming over all us... suddenly she looks like demigoddess from Greek mythology or a comic book heroine.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• once at a "social gathering"... party... Everyone looked boujee (bougie) af whilst I was looking like Fiona from Shrek

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't find anyone whom I don't know beautiful. I don't know why.

1|1
    0|0
  • Not really but I’ve been taken off guard by someone’s beauty before.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. I was in church and why the choir was singing then I looked to my right and saw the most beautiful human being I’ve ever seen playing the drums. I had to blink twice- he was still there. Lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Oskar Humlebo 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

0|1
    0|0
  • Well if I see someone sexy in my home town I'd wonder if they're in the right place but I'm never at the wrong place.

0|1
    0|0
  • damn im surrounding by ugly fuckers. didn't know that feeling was even possible

1|0
    3|2
    • Men are just not-pretty in general. Dont judge us when you are born with natural beauty without moving a finger

• Show All
    • I love myself. Still, i had to work for my "beauty". I wasn't born with delicious legs, a shapely butt and awsome boobs and faboulus hair.
      I was born with hairy skinny legs, an ugly hairy tummy, and weak small shoulders, just like every man.
      Nothing to be ashamed of. Its just how it is. Females are just, naturally, much prettier than guys.

• Oh by the way if that profile picture is you, you're ugly.

• Can’t say that has happened to me

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|2
    0|0
  • Yeah, waiters or waitresses in vacation spots..

0|2
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • All the time... most of the time

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • No. Everyone in South Carolina is ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• Yeah, I saw a Chinese woman the last time I was in Singapore in front of me in line at a store that was the most attractive Asian woman I've ever seen.

0|1
    0|0
  • Once, a ca 30 yr old black woman , in the Brussels subway.
    I waited till I had to get off the train and at the very last second I said her I considered her exceptionally beautiful.
    Then I disappeared.

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe she was the boss or CEO's daughter? Who knows? And "beauty" is really in the eye of the beholder. Ultimately it is only an illusion.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes it has happened to me. It's... tough. Because you want to talk to them but there's usually no point, lol. Pretty girls get talked to by guys all the time and you're just one more.

0|1
    0|0
  • Something similar but not enough so I had to check where I was - I worked for a large organisation so odds were in my favour that someone stunning would work there - To finish my comment I have a similar story to you which is better/worse (not sure which?) I was in my early 40s and we got in a stunningly beautiful 22 year old Romanian who moved to Ireland when she was 10 with no English (meaning she now speaks English with the sexy second language accent) - Anyway her desk was beside me and she had to ask me a lot of stuff with us going to each others desks to do stuff over the summer (Heaven/Hell I still don't know HaHa)

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm pretty sure I know where I am un less I have been hit on the head or blind drunk.

0|1
    0|0
  • yup
    once I traveled to Rassia
    most girls were so so beautiful
    I was shocked in the beginning but finally I got used to it.
    I wished I could fuck one

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I had encountered a waitress in a restaurant who stunned me with baby face and slender body.

0|1
    0|0
  • That happened to me when I met my girlfriend. I sat down at a restaurant with a group of other people that I had never met. Most were okay, but not amazing looking women. I didn't even know she was there at first, but then she spoke with this beautiful, soft, slightly hoarse, feminine purr, and literally, in that exact instant, the thought that crossed my mind was "that is, without a doubt, the most elegant woman I have ever laid eyes."

She reached out to me about a year after we graduated and we are working on building a relationship now!

0|1
    0|0
  • I saw a b o n e l e s s chicken at kfc. I got hard quick

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes.

Then I realised I was looking into a mirror ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • The day I met my wife.

0|1
    0|0
  • no, never happened to me

0|1
    0|0
  • Yesssssw

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. Only once. I literally was frozen in place