Have you ever seen someone so Good Looking/Beautiful that your not sure you're in the right place?

I'm Blonde. I'm Tan. I am a very pretty Man!
When I walked in to work today I saw a very Stunningly beautiful female co-worker for the first time and it threw me off. I actually had to back out of the main doors to make sure I was in the right building. My first thought was "Wow! She's way too pretty to work in this place." It took me about the first hour of work before it felt like a normal work day. Has that ever happened to you?
  • Yes
  • No

1723

Most Helpful Girls

• I had a moment with this barista in a café I like to go to but after it just thought “he’s way too handsome for me so it was definitely just one sided”.. I think about 2 weeks later we matched on tinder and it turned out he remembered me and he brought up all these times he saw me at the café when I hadn’t even been aware he was there at all 😂

• Yes... I saw this man once in my school. Well few times... his eyes were just so... special. They were like a mix of grey and green, very light though... but his skin was really tan and he had a dark hair, so it made his eyes pop more. I found that really attractive... his face shape was like a goddess too 😂

Anyways, I've seen him in my school few times and he was just way too beautiful for it 😂😂

Most Helpful Guys

• Every morning when I look in the mirror I'm like holy crap whose that handsome devil. Then I realize it's not a mirror but a window and it's my neighbor getting ready for work and I realize I just took a leak in the clothes hamper.

• Not so much with Japanese (maybe I am so used to it). But I have had that happen sometimes when I see a foreigner, like a beautiful Russian girl as a party who is over six-feet tall with flowing blonde hair and super long legs with heels... like that's something I don't see in Japan very often (neither a woman that tall let alone one who is not Japanese).

There's usually an "exotic" element to it if they have such an unusual degree of appeal to me merely for how they look. There's usually a social quality to them, like they command a presence -- all eyes in the room turns to them (and definitely that super tall Russian model had that, as she was the tallest person, by far, in the room).

• "That's not something I see every day... maybe not even every lifetime". It's usually that sort of response I have, that she looks so different from anything I'm used to seeing.

• In my case it's also biased according to where I am. For example, I might not have found that Russian model so impressive in the US, where a blonde well over 6 feet tall might not be *that* rare. But seeing her in a room full of mostly Japanese, and looming over all us... suddenly she looks like demigoddess from Greek mythology or a comic book heroine.