Are good men hard to come by?

• Yes
  • No
A good man is faithful, supportive, kind, and cares about your feelings.

522

Most Helpful Guys

• What does that mean? A man that follows orders well and does everything to make certain you feel supported, cared for by doing all the tasks that you need completed? I think good and faithful is dead mostly by the hand of the modern woman. And, what exactly are your qualifications for this so called good man?

• You should just be happy to get some sex when you want it.

• High value men are hard to come by, because there's *very* high competition between women for them.

Good men are not hard to come by, but women are so busy aiming for the high value men, that they don't see the good men as high enough value.

i. e. high value men are not necessarily "good" men. And "good" men are not necessarily high value.

As for your definition of a "good man", that would be the definition of a beta male: which is the majority of males. And, I'm not saying this derisively. Nothing wrong with being a beta.

Faithful, supportive, kind, and caring. Which are also more feminine characteristics, so it kinda seems to me that you are asking "are feminine men hard to come by?" In which case, womanly men are easy to come by, in the West.

Which is not to say that masculine men do not have those traits, at all. But as soft and delicate as you make it sound, it sounds like you're talking about a woman.

I'd wonder if those are actually the traits you want. You might find that your feelings are entirely different from your thoughts on what you want.

Most Helpful Girl

• they are not, there are plenty on them the problem is we look at things like he is not good looking enough for me he is not adventurous essentially he is boring he does not a have a glamorous job lifestyle , he does not speak well dress well there are so many excuses for not liking good guys because they are just too ordinary for many woman to like