Are good men hard to come by?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
A good man is faithful, supportive, kind, and cares about your feelings.

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• What does that mean? A man that follows orders well and does everything to make certain you feel supported, cared for by doing all the tasks that you need completed? I think good and faithful is dead mostly by the hand of the modern woman. And, what exactly are your qualifications for this so called good man?

1|2
    0|0
    • You should just be happy to get some sex when you want it.

• High value men are hard to come by, because there's *very* high competition between women for them.

Good men are not hard to come by, but women are so busy aiming for the high value men, that they don't see the good men as high enough value.

i. e. high value men are not necessarily "good" men. And "good" men are not necessarily high value.

As for your definition of a "good man", that would be the definition of a beta male: which is the majority of males. And, I'm not saying this derisively. Nothing wrong with being a beta.

Faithful, supportive, kind, and caring. Which are also more feminine characteristics, so it kinda seems to me that you are asking "are feminine men hard to come by?" In which case, womanly men are easy to come by, in the West.

Which is not to say that masculine men do not have those traits, at all. But as soft and delicate as you make it sound, it sounds like you're talking about a woman.

I'd wonder if those are actually the traits you want. You might find that your feelings are entirely different from your thoughts on what you want.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• they are not, there are plenty on them the problem is we look at things like he is not good looking enough for me he is not adventurous essentially he is boring he does not a have a glamorous job lifestyle , he does not speak well dress well there are so many excuses for not liking good guys because they are just too ordinary for many woman to like

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• It depends on where you look. If you're looking in bars or on the party scene you are guaranteed to get a loser. If you're looking at church (you might want to attend several), your chances improve exponentially. Another good spot is taking some courses at a community college. Just getting a pass to the college library and hanging around at night will yield results. Then there are political groups, the Young Democrats or the Young Republicans.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good people in general male or female are hard to come by. Look at the world we live in now. Full of materialistic, baby making assholes who aren't ready yet to have babies, rising narcissist due to social media, etc. Most women have bad taste in men because they themselves are stupid or bad people, and vice versa for men. Especially in America we live in a fast food society where its come and go and worry about myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • If this is how you define a "good man", then why do the media make us guys (including the "losers") believe that all you want is the "alpha guys"?

www.psychologytoday.com/.../what-women-want-in-men

0|0
    0|0
  • I have those qualities, but I expect the same in return.
    I'm not supportive if she was going to choose a job that would be immoral, or if it would require her to be on call or travel so she couldn't come home each day.

0|0
    0|0
  • why does it even matter if one comes by or not? because when they come by, women are like "sorry, i'm not into nice guys. bye!" LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what constitutes "good" in your book. If you are expecting some guy to meet every standard you set to a T, prepare yourself for inundated disappointment.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends to a large extent on what you consider a good man.

0|0
    0|0
  • Judging by how many guys my age act like idiots I would imagine it wouldn't be any different outside of high school so yeah probably

0|0
    0|0
  • You just walk past them and never know they're there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, its just a lot of ladies usually end up going for the attractive guy thats not very good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say not that hard they usually just get ignored tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they are

0|0
    0|0
  • What makes you think you deserve a good man?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, and same with good women.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're looking on the wrong places.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, they are in the friendzone where you left them...

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlainBackEquestrian.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • A good woman is hard to come by

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on your definition of a good man.

Are you looking for a guy who is a yes-man/doormat?

0|0
    0|0
  • yet wommen dont care for those men lo

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

Recommended myTakes