What do you think of people who dress up as controversial costumes like Nazis on Halloween?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's just a particularly dumb and uncreative costume and I can understand that schools don't allow it. I don't think being offensive just for the sake of being offensive is particularly funny anyways.

1|1
    0|0
    • Like before prince Harry did the same dressed up as a Nazi and caused a lot of controversy as stirred up a lot of controversy within the Royal family. And it seems like people just want to cause problems the same did this kid

• As specially when you had the media paying attention to it all no wonder this caused a lot of controversy and attention

Most Helpful Guy

• They want attention, people usually give it to them, which causes more to do it. I usually ignore them.

0|1
    0|0
    • Like what happened before with Prince Harry when he did this same thing and stirred up a lot of controversy within the Royal family and the public

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I'm german and I'm sure he would have been thrown out of any school here if he did this.

0|1
    0|1
    • Isn't there a law in Germany that bans swastikas after world war 2?

• Show All
    • Germans wanna pretend their history didn't happen by banning everything to do with it. They're weak. At least in Netherlands there is a WW2 museum with Nazi history.

• @InTimoreDei we have WW2 museums too. There are still some concentration camps for educational purposes. (Almost every student has visited one at some point) ww2 is also basically ecerything we learn about in history class from 6th to 12th grade. And the swastica is also not banned as long as it's for educational purposes and not some malicious intend. So no we dont want to pretend it didn't happen. We just don't want history to repeat itsself.

• Yes it may touch a big nerve with Jewish people. I also don't get why would someone also wear the Hitler outfit for S and M performance in the bedroom too?

0|1
    0|0
    • Like before prince Harry did the same dressed up as a Nazi and caused a lot of controversy as stirred up a lot of controversy within the Royal family. And it seems like people just want to cause problems

• lol i thought Halloween was about dressing up as monsters and weird looking characters. Not cold blooded killers. I do feel the Nazis are in the same ranks with Japanese who killed their enemies or victims without mercy. It was just really cold blooded killing and sadism added in executions. But no one is dressing up like the japanese soldiers in Halloween so to speak so.

• I definitely agree with you

• If people wear the outfits, i guess they think Nazis are cool, the way they portray as villains. I think they're not very respectful to the victims because the memory of their great grand parents and relatives is still fresh with survivors and their offsprings.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well.

0|1
    0|1
  • It's stupid and very immature

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I'm more offended by people dressing up as "irish" for Halloween when they know nothing about the Irish, the history, and the culture.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think people should be able to dress up as anything they want

0|1
    0|1
  • I don't care. Not even a little bit.

0|1
    0|1
  • I don't care, it doesn't affect me

0|1
    0|0
  • Don’t really care