What do you think of people who dress up as controversial costumes like Nazis on Halloween?

68

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's just a particularly dumb and uncreative costume and I can understand that schools don't allow it. I don't think being offensive just for the sake of being offensive is particularly funny anyways.

• Like before prince Harry did the same dressed up as a Nazi and caused a lot of controversy as stirred up a lot of controversy within the Royal family. And it seems like people just want to cause problems the same did this kid

• As specially when you had the media paying attention to it all no wonder this caused a lot of controversy and attention

Most Helpful Guy

• They want attention, people usually give it to them, which causes more to do it. I usually ignore them.

• Like what happened before with Prince Harry when he did this same thing and stirred up a lot of controversy within the Royal family and the public