Why do people keep assuming that good looking people never have to face any issues?

I just find it as such a ridiculous assumption. It's like it seems to these people who make those assumptions that anyone would automatically do anything for you, or never be harsh with you, just because you're attractive.

That doesn't how it works.. anyone faces issues, most people won't make you have less of a hard time because you're attractive, or more of it if you're unattractive.

I just keep seeing questions like that, or hearing people who keep saying that a pretty girl won't ever have to deal with what an uglier girl has to deal with, or that people will automatically "accept" you if you look good.
This question isn't about me, I don't even think I'm good looking lmao. It's just my closest friend has never had it easy when it comes to anything, especially dating, and I just find him as a very attractive guy. So it annoys me when people assume that attractive people have everyone doing everything for them. It's clearly not true.
If it wasn't obvious already, I heard people actually stating attractive people face NO issues at all.

2364

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course they (attractive people) are less likely to run into the EXACT SAME issues as ugly people. But saying they don't ever face issues is clearly bullshit.

Then again, I generally speaking don't run into issues for what I look like. It's more that I've been quite aloof and not interested in like relationships that kills chances of that happening, not whether I'm an ugly fuck or not

Most Helpful Girls

• I agree! It's ridiculous to think good looking people have no issues!

There's been so many people, on here, who tell me I'll never understand something because they believe I'm pretty. They think because they see me as pretty I can't empathise with people, and have a go at me for it.

It's so demeaning.

And anyway, there's no one definition of attractive, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so to one person somebody could be pretty, but to another person that same somebody may be ugly. Either way, that somebody has definitely faced an issue or problem in their life at some point.

• FACTS PIT i go through a lot but since im handsome people won't take it serious
    pathetic people