Which country in the world is the best in your opinion?

1168

Most Helpful Guys

• Depends what criteria you're asking for.
    Wealth? United arab emirates are best
    Languages? Luxembourg has an average of 4 per person
    Military? USA is has the world's strongest military
    Equality? Denmark is the best place for equal treatement
    Freedom? New Zealand has the most freedom
    Minimum wage? Australia has the highest worldwide
    General Knowledge? the UK is best at that

• Most countries have their pros and their cons
    I don't think you can really declare one country the best of all
    I am Danish so I am partial to Denmark and the other Scandinavian countries but of course that has much to do with they are what I am used to
    I lived in the US for a couple years and while I overall vastly prefer Denmark there were things in the US that were better

Most Helpful Girls

• Israel and Canada

• Israel? I’m not too sure of lol but Canada probably :)

• They would if they could

• No, they wouldn't. Egypt, Jordan and the Arab gulf countries have no interest in wiping out Israel. In fact, Israel is growing ever closer to being an ally to them due to a shared enemy.

Furthermore, the surrounding nations, except for Hezbollah in Lebanon, forms basically no threat to Israel at this point.

So no, Israel is not unsafe nor are their neighbours really eager to wipe out Israel; they have an interest in a strong Israel

• Antarctica because I can live there and form my own society...