Which country in the world is the best in your opinion?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Depends what criteria you're asking for.
    Wealth? United arab emirates are best
    Languages? Luxembourg has an average of 4 per person
    Military? USA is has the world's strongest military
    Equality? Denmark is the best place for equal treatement
    Freedom? New Zealand has the most freedom
    Minimum wage? Australia has the highest worldwide
    General Knowledge? the UK is best at that

1|1
    0|0
  • Most countries have their pros and their cons
    I don't think you can really declare one country the best of all
    I am Danish so I am partial to Denmark and the other Scandinavian countries but of course that has much to do with they are what I am used to
    I lived in the US for a couple years and while I overall vastly prefer Denmark there were things in the US that were better

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Israel and Canada

1|1
    1|1
    • Israel? I’m not too sure of lol but Canada probably :)

• Show All
    • They would if they could

• No, they wouldn't. Egypt, Jordan and the Arab gulf countries have no interest in wiping out Israel. In fact, Israel is growing ever closer to being an ally to them due to a shared enemy.

Furthermore, the surrounding nations, except for Hezbollah in Lebanon, forms basically no threat to Israel at this point.

So no, Israel is not unsafe nor are their neighbours really eager to wipe out Israel; they have an interest in a strong Israel

• Antarctica because I can live there and form my own society...

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 66

• Overall Best Countries
    #10. Netherlands
    #9. France
    #8. United States
    #7. Australia
    #6. Sweden
    #5. Japan
    #4. United Kingdom
    #3. Germany
    #2. Canada
    #1. Switzerland

1|1
    1|0
  • Obviously Canada because I'm there and we still have a couple polar bears left.

1|0
    0|1
  • Japan,
    because of the healthy lifestyle, food and life expectancy.
    Not to mention their more technologically advanced than us.

1|0
    0|0
  • As far as what? There is a lot of factors that go into this question in my opinion but if we're purely just going on opinion I think Canada and Australia seem pretty nice, they are clean, well organized politically and the people always seem so nice. I mean, no country is perfect but I think the United States could stand to learn a thing or two from Canada and Australia

0|0
    0|0
  • No such thing. I moved around all my life and I noticed, everyone is brainwashed in their own way, everywhere there are some things that suck, and some things that are great. It all depends on what you want... If you want to start a company, it's the US, if average life, it's Europe,
    ... if you want to get stabbed in a dark alleyway, go to Russia
    It really doesn't matter where, if you tell yourself that you're happy with it

0|0
    0|0
  • USA USA USA
    🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

0|0
    0|2
  • Finland.
    Why else would it be ranked as one of the best countries to live?

2|2
    1|0
    • ... to live in*

• Show All
    • Yeah because all the sad people are dead now lol

• Maybe it's for the best. Sometimes you can't help people, but to let go.

• Ireland great education low unemployment rate genuinely nice people no police brutality beautiful country side

Only criticism us the high taxes
    The government is centre right whoever is in power so there is no polarised politics like in the us

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not knowledgable enough to give a legitimate answer or nationalistic enough to give an eneducated answer, so I'll simply say I don't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • The United States of America the land of the Brave and the home of the free

1|0
    1|4
  • When I think about that I think about low crime rates, stabke economy, decent gdp, it doesn't need to be best but not less then average, or it needs to have a tendancy to grow. It must have nice sea beaches and clean sea and rivers... Germany is probably the best middle ground country in the world, but it lacks beaches and worm weather on northen parts. Country also needs to have at keast 2 seassons. So I would go for Greece. The country had a lot of issues, and still have, soecially about low gdp, but important thing is that it is rising every year.

0|0
    0|0
  • The best country i have visited is Norway but i live in uk but have also lived in Australia the best country in the world is the one you live in otherwise why are still there

0|0
    0|0
  • None of the but to be fair Russia has it shit handeld i thaught they where realy bad but now I've seen it it might be up there as 1 of the best (( I am not from russia by the way ))

0|0
    0|0
  • None of the above. They all have issues of some kind, and I don't know enough about every single country.

0|0
    0|0
  • The United States of America is by far the greatest country in the history of the world, no questions or competition

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a student so I like Finland
    Because it's education system is the best

0|0
    0|0
  • US. We are the only place that allows you the unalienable right to say what you want, where you want. But mind you, it is not without consequences

0|0
    0|3
  • Switzerland where I can have nature, quiet and guns

0|0
    0|0
  • Biased question, haven't travelled everywhere, but I guess Scotland?

0|0
    0|0
  • I live in Australia. I have never left Australia. So my answer is Australia.

0|0
    1|1
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 9

• Bulgaria 🇧🇬

0|1
    3|0
    • Ah three downvotes from girls, my day was made
      But to what I own this honor?

• Never been there so explain it's benefits also have a free upvote to make up for dem bitches

• Lol tnx, ita my country and I love it the most, that's it, it's beautiful and so dear to me

• Croatia

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. Every country has pro and cons

1|0
    0|0
  • USA all the way! (ethnocentrism at it's finest)

0|0
    0|1
    • You meant ignorancentric definitely. Americans are proud to be ignorant from the world. Example. Sarah Palin " I see Russia from here" lol

• Show All
    • Am against T-party groups and 1% rich folks killing middle class America.

• That's exactly the mentality that got him elected. It was always clear before he got there. Now he is just making it worse and people are identifying with evil. Same mentality as a victim protecting their abuser. Completely dysfunctional. Change starts within each of us, not an outside "leader".

• Usa usa usa

0|0
    0|0
  • Best in what?

0|0
    0|0
  • Northern European countries

0|0
    0|0
  • Japan..

0|0
    0|0