Leftist, why are you a leftist?

https://youtu.be/kl0-n0zWVJk
Open for anyone's opinion. Just curious :)

611

Most Helpful Girl

• I am not a "Leftis" as in a "liberal", as I find them extremely dumb, but I do have Classical Left beliefs.
    One being I think the govenment should have more access and control over how money and economy is distribuited among the population.

Most Helpful Guys

• Whenever people ask questions like these, it always concerns me. Why are we leftist? For the same reason anyone is progressive, for the same reason anyone is conservative, for the same reason anyone is independent. We are what we are because we believe it will improve the country. I don't know why that idea is difficult for people to wrap their heads around :/

• I'm libertarian or "classical liberal". I think both the left and right get it wrong on certain issues. I agree with the statement that those on the right are more open to talk about ideas rather than just shout and call names. Leftism seems to carry a certain self-righteous narcissism that just makes them look foolish. Even if you agree with a certain idea, but disagree on the details, they go into a frenzy. Its both amusing and embarrassing at the same time