Do you think that the first moon landing was faked?

i am doing a project on this subject, but i can't find reliable info on internet if the faking of the first moon landing is just a conspiracy or it's a proven fact?
i would like to hear what do you think and if you have any article i can use, i will be very thankful!

Do you think that the first moon landing was faked?the most handsome astronaut of all time, he knows how's a good boy!
  • Do you think that the first moon landing was faked?it's faked fo sure
  • Do you think that the first moon landing was faked?did somebody say conspiracies?
  • Do you think that the first moon landing was faked?they recovered lost record but there were people on the moon
    Vote C
  • Do you think that the first moon landing was faked?Soviet Union has a finger in the pie
    Vote D
  • Do you think that the first moon landing was faked?it was not faked
    Vote E
  • Do you think that the first moon landing was faked?haters gonna say it was photoshopped
    Vote F
  • Do you think that the first moon landing was faked? moon is moving away from the earth, because its so full of our bullshit
    Vote G
I love how many people choose the shit hats for their beliefs
Thank you for your help

342

Most Helpful Guy

• More people watched the moon landing LIVE than almost any event in human history. And many of our enemies were also watching with satellites and spacecraft and radar and anything else they could get, because a failure on our part would have been a huge propaganda victory for them.

And then, there were 5 more moon landings, plus a near-fatal emergency (Apollo 11).

There has never been ANY credible evidence that these didn't happen. Instead, there was a heavily political Sci-Fi movie (Capricorn One) that kicked off this idea in the late 70s and now (some) people actually believe that the moon landings aren't real. That's just insane.

The moon landings were the most expensive single project the US has ever done, and the most technically difficult (JFK's speech forced them to happen a decade earlier than was originally planned) and the work and research necessary to make them happen is directly responsible for the advanced technology that we have today, from microprocessors to digital cameras to LCD displays.

The moon landings are one of the main reasons why the USSR no longer exists, and why the Cold War ultimately ended. If they'd been faked, you can bet that Russia (and China, and others) would have never stopped talking about it and presenting their evidence - but they know it happened because they were monitoring it all as it happened - each time.

The government has told plenty of lies, but the moon landings have MOUNTAINS of evidence - including rocks that had previously never been seen by geologists. There is no evidence that it was faked other than a fictional Hollywood movie.

Most Helpful Girl