Do you guys like to eat your gf/bf leftover meal?

We tend to suck and lick while performing sex but when people have romantic dinner with their loved one often have different opinion of eating leftover meal of gf\bf

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a problem with wasting good food. imagine how many unfortunate kids are starving on the streets. So I will always finished whatever still left

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I do all the time. My wife doesn't eat that much compared to me so she often has leftovers I eat. I eat my friends' leftovers too. I don't care. :-D

0|1
    0|0
    • That's great

• Show All
    • I'm kind of the second generation of that, not quite as intolerant of waste but certainly a bit less tolerant than usual. With my father his aunt died of starvation during WW2 and he had a really hard time as a boy so that really shaped him in quite a strong way. But he also used to tell me stories about that time and I got to kind of developing a pseudo WW2 mindset about food, not being a picky eater whatsoever and not minding eating other people's leftovers. I'd probably even eat the leftovers of a complete stranger if that was socially acceptable. :-D

• It's kind of a funny habit now cause I actually do quite well financially but I look sort of like a homeless person at restaurants with friends asking, "You going to finish that? Cause I'm gonna finish it if you don't!" :-D

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I dont mind my be eating my leftover meal, for me it unlikely cause I rarely finish my own but either way dont mind
    its great for him to eat all my leftovers so they dont go to waste

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a naturally hungry person. Do yes if there is food I'll eat it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I can eat if he is my boyfriend it isn't leftover meal for me

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if they are super hungry

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• i like to eat anyone's left over because im always hungry as hell

0|1
    0|0
  • My girlfriend eats more than me, so I never had that problem. But I never had a problem with her eating my leftovers...

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on which meal was leftover.

0|1
    0|0
  • ... what?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes