Do you guys like to eat your gf/bf leftover meal?

We tend to suck and lick while performing sex but when people have romantic dinner with their loved one often have different opinion of eating leftover meal of gf\bf

65

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a problem with wasting good food. imagine how many unfortunate kids are starving on the streets. So I will always finished whatever still left

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I do all the time. My wife doesn't eat that much compared to me so she often has leftovers I eat. I eat my friends' leftovers too. I don't care. :-D

• That's great

• I'm kind of the second generation of that, not quite as intolerant of waste but certainly a bit less tolerant than usual. With my father his aunt died of starvation during WW2 and he had a really hard time as a boy so that really shaped him in quite a strong way. But he also used to tell me stories about that time and I got to kind of developing a pseudo WW2 mindset about food, not being a picky eater whatsoever and not minding eating other people's leftovers. I'd probably even eat the leftovers of a complete stranger if that was socially acceptable. :-D

• It's kind of a funny habit now cause I actually do quite well financially but I look sort of like a homeless person at restaurants with friends asking, "You going to finish that? Cause I'm gonna finish it if you don't!" :-D