How do you get over a long distance crush 💔?

Infatuation, created by your subconscious because your mind is bored 🤔 How do you get over that if the dude is in another country but you still follow each other on social media?

I feel like sending a love letter lol someone please, I must be stopped...

014

Most Helpful Guys

• Maybe u should sent him one. I’m good at writing cheesy ones. Then I can help to bring u together with that guy. You should express your feelings more anyway and if u have bad luck with love (which you do) he might just ignore it and then you also reached your goal. Because it’s easier to forget about them when they tell u that they don’t want anything serious. So u got nothing to lose

But if u really don’t want to then it’s best to tell him that u need to stop talking to him. And then stop following him etc. then do something against ur boredom and focus on other things

• I’m not interested in him romantically, he’s just insanely good looking to me 😂 so that love letter would just comprise of my sexual fantasies if I’m honest.. but if I get to live them I really feel like I’ll be over him right after that — the problem is the distance though; it’s not like he’s just gonna be like “okay I’ll hop on a plane and be there tonight”, I’m afraid he’s just gonna ask for nudes or send me some or ask me to tell him when I’m in Sweden so we can meet up again 😂

• Probably gonna happen first I guess. Then find someone good looking where u live lol. That’s even easier than letting go someone u love so I don’t see the problem 😂

• Probably best to not even start anything long distance to begin with unless the potential to move with someone that's established is there and it could work

• I’m not considering a relationship with him I just find him cute 😅 not even sure if he’s into me anymore lol

• He keeps appearing in my sexy dreams 😂

• That's a bit more complicated haha 😂