How do you get over a long distance crush 💔?

Infatuation, created by your subconscious because your mind is bored 🤔 How do you get over that if the dude is in another country but you still follow each other on social media?

I feel like sending a love letter lol someone please, I must be stopped...

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Maybe u should sent him one. I’m good at writing cheesy ones. Then I can help to bring u together with that guy. You should express your feelings more anyway and if u have bad luck with love (which you do) he might just ignore it and then you also reached your goal. Because it’s easier to forget about them when they tell u that they don’t want anything serious. So u got nothing to lose

But if u really don’t want to then it’s best to tell him that u need to stop talking to him. And then stop following him etc. then do something against ur boredom and focus on other things

0|0
    0|0
    • I’m not interested in him romantically, he’s just insanely good looking to me 😂 so that love letter would just comprise of my sexual fantasies if I’m honest.. but if I get to live them I really feel like I’ll be over him right after that — the problem is the distance though; it’s not like he’s just gonna be like “okay I’ll hop on a plane and be there tonight”, I’m afraid he’s just gonna ask for nudes or send me some or ask me to tell him when I’m in Sweden so we can meet up again 😂

• Probably gonna happen first I guess. Then find someone good looking where u live lol. That’s even easier than letting go someone u love so I don’t see the problem 😂

• Probably best to not even start anything long distance to begin with unless the potential to move with someone that's established is there and it could work

0|0
    0|0
    • I’m not considering a relationship with him I just find him cute 😅 not even sure if he’s into me anymore lol

• Show All
    • He keeps appearing in my sexy dreams 😂

• That's a bit more complicated haha 😂

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• Tell him and then have him break your heart :)

I mean, you might think it's a stupid idea. But least there'll be no 'what ifs'.

Or if you genuinely think you're being silly, and don't think there's a hope, just yeah, focus on other more practical stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some of my closest friends are online only and I've developed crushes for several of them at some point. The most sobering thing for these crushes is that I tell myself that I'll never be able to visit them often enough or to move closer to make a relationship work, I see things very realistically.

0|1
    0|0
  • Get another , well I don't think that should be stopped TBH
    If there is a chance to meet , then why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Find someone around that you can date and drop all social media contact.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same as any crush. Time, and keeping your mind busy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, you just kinda do I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • Cut contact u are the only one stopping yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • You just don't...

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn I didn’t know you had big teddies