Do you think it's true that girls are usually smarter than guys?

54129

Most Helpful Girls

• No ! Women identify their goal at an earlier age and its usually family oriented so their whole organization (including career choice) is based on this. So that make women look more focus, mature and prepared for something, wich is the fairy tale story and interpersonal relationship. Men are focus on playing sport, finding a job that pays the bill and more and their sense of priorities balances more on this. So them boys lack few qualities and values essentials to interpersonal relationship wich includes relationship with women. That doesn't make them less smart, because at the end of the day it is about beeing balanced.

• Yes--in almost all areas except engineering and some sciences.

Most Helpful Guys

• In SOME ways, but CERTAINLY not ALL !
    For instance, she's datng or married to a guy that beats her quite ooften. She eventually goes to a male friend to cry on his shoulders and find out what she should do next. The basis of the conversation goes like this:
    He: what's wrong? Why are you crying?
    She: My boyfriend/husband just beat me up again!
    He: That fucking son of a bitch!! Are you okay? Why don't you leave him?
    She: I can't.
    He: Why not?
    She: Because I LOVE him!
    OBVIOUSLY, the guy in this conversation has all the brains!! Problem: somebody hurt me pretty badly. Solution: LEAVE!!! WHY she can't figure this out for herself if she's supposed to be so damn smart, is BEYOND me!!!
    She

• Guys are more smarter
    Look at the top in ur class. Which gender...
    Look at history... who made the greatest discovery.

That said wr should not compare how is smarter or not

There is wheel and the axis connecting thr wheels

So together need to work to make something not to show I am better.
    Cuz each other need the other to function well
    Remove one, extinctions