What is y'alls take on no nicotine vaping?

My friends started doing it, and i feel left out. I have the money for it. I did research, i want to know is it like terribly bad.

65

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you even hear yourself? "I feel left out"?

"No nicotine" vaping soon becomes "nicotine vaping" (don't lie to yourself about that - in a year, all your friends will be on the nicotine) and you'll be hooked and will spend thousands of dollars a year poisoning yourself for the rest of your life. Just think about that for a minute. YOU WILL PAY YOUR HARD-EARNED MONEY TO POISON YOURSELF "so you don't feel left out."

Your friends are idiots for doing this. Don't be an idiot with them.

Go to ANY hospital and you'll see people in their 40s and 50s who look like they're in their 80s who have COPD or lung, throat, stomach, or mouth cancer. Most of them started smoking around your age, because they "didn't want to be left out." Ask them how that worked out for them, and how much money they spent over the years to get there.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't understand it. I find vaping to be a gateway to quitting smoking, especially since people can gradually decrease the amount of nicotine. But vaping just for vaping seems weird. Better than smoking cigarettes, but I still don't get it.

• The reality is that few people who switch to vaping ever quit. And the vapor makers are using every trick in the book to make sure they don't - including increasing the amount of nicotine in the vape juice.