Do you read things quickly?

Be honest, did you read the cup correctly?Do you read things quickly?

14

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally yes and kind of a speed reader, but that one broke my speed since it was obviously messed up to me at a glance. :-D So that slowed my reading down to a crawl. Especially that "You that read wrong" part gave me a bit of a headache and I had to read it like 3 times in a row since it was messing up my whole reading flow.

• Lol it got me too the first time.

• The first sentence with "dig bick" I could kind of read quickly since I think I've seen that joke before somewhere so I kind of recognized the "pattern", if you will. :-D But second sentence was so weird that it got me really confused.