• no, I don't
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Thank you guys for your Birthday congrats. You all made my day ♥️👍

1|7

Most Helpful Guys

• Well, first off, happy birthday! ๐Ÿ˜„๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚ I hope the coming year for you is even better than the last. ๐Ÿ™‚

As for me though, meh. Birthdays are just another day for me. It's not anything to do with me feeling "older" or anything like that, but I guess part of it is I hate being the centre of attention. lol ๐Ÿ˜Š That, and I don't need any gifts because I am literally in the process of getting rid of most of my possessions with everything I don't need anymore to feel happy in life, and I am just looking to live a much simpler lifestyle, so I really don't want or need anything else now. I'm off the gift train for both birthdays and Christmas. lol

Birthdays are alright, but it's just another day for me. ๐Ÿ˜Š

1|0
    0|0
  • My parents send me a present in the mail and I buy myself something and my job gives their employees a paid day off for their birthday. So for my birthday I tend to chill out and either write or play some video games. Not bad!

When I eventually have a girlfriend, I'd love to go out to a fancy restaurant, maybe dancing, and make a night of it. I don't do that now, because it isn't as much fun solo.

By the way Happy Birthday, @marish01 ! :)

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I think birthdays are only a reminder that a person is aging! In addition to that i always loose special people before my birthday :(

Happiest Birthday to you, sunshine. ๐ŸŒˆ

1|0
    0|0
  • I wish I could celebrate my birthday, I would love too! Because of my families religion we aren't allowed to celebrate things like birthdays, Christmas, Halloween etc. I wish things were different, I would love to celebrate the holidays! The last 3 years I forgot it was my birthday

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 110

• Happy B. day :)
    Well, I like to , but not alone and away from my family and friends. last year I got to be with my family, coming back from KSA to my home country Jordan after being abroad and not celebrating it with my family for four years , it was a great day and a nice coincidence.
    Here is it:

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks ๐Ÿ˜„

• You are welcome :)
      May your days and your future be more bright and full of joy :)

• Happy birthday by the way. When I was a young man it was special because my folks would take the family out to eat and the choice of where to go would be mine. The gifts were nice too.
    Now that I am older, I am sorry to say, but it is just another day for me. Yes, I am glad to be alive another year, but I reflect a little on my life and chive on - no celebration is needed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Marisho,
    I've been dumped HARD at least 3 times, or bad luck and broke.
    Christmas and my B-day; same story.
    As well as Beloved friend litteraly ghosting themselves.
    I just cross fingers and knock on wood that I get through those days unscathed

But girlfriend,. Knock yourself out. Eat my cake. Love all around you. I need you to have a great Birthday!! ;-)

1|0
    0|0
    • Hey. Nice it was a good day for you. I wan big civ. Court case Thurs. K thought about you, when I
      I got the news Thursday.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb2q1S-O4WY

I don't celebrate my own, though.

1|1
    0|0
  • Happy Birthday! :p

Do you like to celebrate your birthday?

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really. It's a kid thing to me. Though I wouldn't mind if someone did something special for me. My usual response to Happy Bithday is this:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K6EqpJbo98o

1|0
    0|0
  • Happy birthday stranger! Hope you had a wonderful day :)

1|0
    0|0
    • It's good that you are mind to strangers
      Thank you stranger ๐Ÿ˜„

• Happy we made your day :D
      (have extra cake for me!)

• Happy Birthday.
    Here's a Birthday present from me to you!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj22xNCbI6Q&feature=youtu.be

1|0
    0|0
  • Happy birthday! It's a special anniversary for us, individually, so we should celebrate it. Hopefully we're a year older and wiser - an excellent excuse to party! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to not bother but last couple of years my g/f and family made a bit of a fuss and it was nice. So now I kind of like it. But when I was single I didn't care so much about my birthday.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 63

• I don't celebrate my own birthday

Happy birthday to you though ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽˆ

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really. Celebrating birthdays got kinda old after primary school.

0|0
    0|1
  • My birthday is the most important day of the year lmao and everyone knows it :p

I'm 25 and my birthday is July 31. On July 1, I start the count down. I tell everyone, multiple times a day, how long it is till my birthday. I'm obnoxious and annoying about it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Happy Birthday!!! Hope you're having a great day!!! ๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ

I used to like to celebrate when I was younger. Now, that I'm 26, I hate celebrating my birthdays because I realized that I got nothing and that I'm joke...

1|0
    0|0
    • If you have a man, he will celebrate your birthday ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Show All
    • I wish you all luck...

• For a few years, all my birthday means is that I'll need to figure out what I want because they always ask about it to no end, and that I'll need to set things up so I can celebrate it in my apartment.

0|0
    0|0
  • First of all, Happy Birthday @marish01! And, yes, I usually end up celebrating my birthday even if I just wanna relax.

1|0
    0|0
  • Happy birthday! Oh yes I love celebrating it!

1|1
    0|0
  • Awwww! HaPpY BiRtHdAy!!!
    I hope you are having a fantastic birthday :)

I don't celebrate my birthdays. Stopped celebrating it many years ago.

1|0
    0|0
    • Why is that?๐Ÿคจ

• Because Someone promised me (not bf) something on my birthday and forget about keeping that promise, he stayed outdoor to avoid looking at my sad face since he didn't keep his promise. It made me cry and broke my heart that he avoided me on my birthday. I was 11 year old kid. Since then I just stopped celebrating and having expectations and as luck has it, something bad always happens on my birthday or few days before my birthday which makes it impossible for me to celebrate it. But, that's okay. I'm no longer interested in celebrating my birthdays anyway. I just treat it like any othey day :)

• One day i hope you get married and become a happy housewife and your man who is your heart will bring this special day alive again and on this day you will always be happy and never cry and he will do what he promised you to do...

After the celebration is over, he holds your petite body in his arms and take you to bed and cover you under the blanket and tells you how much he's happy that god made you on this day to be his eternal wife ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Not really. I like going to dinner with my family and I appreciate a gift or two, but I don't make a big deal out of it and I rarely host birthday parties.

0|0
    0|0
  • After I turned like 24 I stopped celebrating I figured anything I wanted I could buy and if I wanted cake I could just buy some anytime lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes