Do you like to celebrate your birthday?

Today is my birthday and I am so happy.
#27
  • yes, I do!
  • no, I don't
Thank you guys for your Birthday congrats. You all made my day ♥️👍

65112

Most Helpful Guys

• Well, first off, happy birthday! ๐Ÿ˜„๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚ I hope the coming year for you is even better than the last. ๐Ÿ™‚

As for me though, meh. Birthdays are just another day for me. It's not anything to do with me feeling "older" or anything like that, but I guess part of it is I hate being the centre of attention. lol ๐Ÿ˜Š That, and I don't need any gifts because I am literally in the process of getting rid of most of my possessions with everything I don't need anymore to feel happy in life, and I am just looking to live a much simpler lifestyle, so I really don't want or need anything else now. I'm off the gift train for both birthdays and Christmas. lol

Birthdays are alright, but it's just another day for me. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• My parents send me a present in the mail and I buy myself something and my job gives their employees a paid day off for their birthday. So for my birthday I tend to chill out and either write or play some video games. Not bad!

When I eventually have a girlfriend, I'd love to go out to a fancy restaurant, maybe dancing, and make a night of it. I don't do that now, because it isn't as much fun solo.

By the way Happy Birthday, @marish01 ! :)

Most Helpful Girls

• I think birthdays are only a reminder that a person is aging! In addition to that i always loose special people before my birthday :(

Happiest Birthday to you, sunshine. ๐ŸŒˆ

• I wish I could celebrate my birthday, I would love too! Because of my families religion we aren't allowed to celebrate things like birthdays, Christmas, Halloween etc. I wish things were different, I would love to celebrate the holidays! The last 3 years I forgot it was my birthday