When would you say it's love?

• Whenever I feel it ( wether you know much about them or not)
  • If I feel it and I know the person for a while and I know a few things about them
  • When I feek it and I know them well/for a long period of time (more than a year)
    Vote C
  • When I am in a relationship with them
    Vote D
  • When I am married to them
    Vote E
Edit: I am sorry for my spelling errors

919

Most Helpful Guys

• None of the above. Unless you know they are absolutely loyal to you and can be trusted and that you know for certain that they are absolutely certain that they are willing to sacrifice everything for you, including their own life and/or limbs. And that the same goes for how one feel for the other person. Are you willing to sacrifice everything for the person you believe that you truly "love"? Are you willing to die for them? And if so, what about vice-versa? Are they on the same page about this as you are? That's the only thing closest to "love" to me.

• Lol I admire the appreciation you have for dedication.
      I think that would be a fun game until someone actually did get hurt, but worth it!

• It’s a feeling I get, hard to describe... sometimes I get it shortly after meeting and other times it builds up 😋

• How do you know it's not infatuation? By short I guess you mean a few days/weeks

Most Helpful Girl

• I knew it was love after about the 4th time I slept with him. I really thought he felt the same way because of the way he acted when he was with me, the things he said to me when we were chatting. But he obviously didn’t feel that way & he knew my feelings for him were developing so he called it off before I got chance to tell him how I felt. Wouldn’t have minded if he had said he just wanted some fun but he told me he didn’t just want it to be a bit of fun & he talked about things he wanted to do with me in the future! So I let myself fall! And he didn’t catch me