When would you say it's love?

• Whenever I feel it ( wether you know much about them or not)
    Vote A
  • If I feel it and I know the person for a while and I know a few things about them
    Vote B
  • When I feek it and I know them well/for a long period of time (more than a year)
    Vote C
  • When I am in a relationship with them
    Vote D
  • When I am married to them
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Edit: I am sorry for my spelling errors

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• None of the above. Unless you know they are absolutely loyal to you and can be trusted and that you know for certain that they are absolutely certain that they are willing to sacrifice everything for you, including their own life and/or limbs. And that the same goes for how one feel for the other person. Are you willing to sacrifice everything for the person you believe that you truly "love"? Are you willing to die for them? And if so, what about vice-versa? Are they on the same page about this as you are? That's the only thing closest to "love" to me.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol I admire the appreciation you have for dedication.
      I think that would be a fun game until someone actually did get hurt, but worth it!

• It’s a feeling I get, hard to describe... sometimes I get it shortly after meeting and other times it builds up 😋

0|0
    0|0
    • How do you know it's not infatuation? By short I guess you mean a few days/weeks

Most Helpful Girl

• I knew it was love after about the 4th time I slept with him. I really thought he felt the same way because of the way he acted when he was with me, the things he said to me when we were chatting. But he obviously didn’t feel that way & he knew my feelings for him were developing so he called it off before I got chance to tell him how I felt. Wouldn’t have minded if he had said he just wanted some fun but he told me he didn’t just want it to be a bit of fun & he talked about things he wanted to do with me in the future! So I let myself fall! And he didn’t catch me

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• It's whenever you feel it. When I met my wife, I was up North, pre-engaged to a girl in Tennessee who had just started college. I had already finished college, completed active duty, was in the active reserve, and was doing post grad work up there. Then I met my future wife, a former child model, who had finished college the same year I did. I had to write a Dear XXXXX letter and my wife and I were married six months later. Will be married 54 years next month.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have always been real cautious about using the word love. To me it means a whole lot more than dating, staying together 6 months or having sex. I might have been falling in love but held back until I could really stand behind what I said.
    That's not so strange, is it?

0|0
    0|0
  • Anyone can love. TRUE love is when you can fart comfortably around them and they back.😂

1|0
    0|0
  • When I start to dream her and say her name while sleeping

1|0
    0|0
  • ... I honestly don't think relationships and stuff are worth it anymore.

0|0
    0|0
    • 💖 change happens and you can always change your mind later. 💖 don’t fret over it, it’s better that you take care of yourself first just so you get to know yourself better. Are you okay though?

• Show All
    • Awe, bummer. Well, can you rap?

• @sugarchateau not that I know of.

• l can tell straight away when l think its real love

0|0
    0|0
  • we do not feel we are in love with everyone we only feel it with few people

0|0
    0|0
  • Love is an illusion of the human mind.

0|0
    0|0
    • No, it's a very real biochemical reaction in the brain.

• @Sucram I don't have a brain. I am an empty soul with no emotion.

• @Kairu that's highly unlikely, but we'll never know for sure ;)

• Just gotta feel that connection, y'know?

1|0
    0|0
  • Long period of time...

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• It's actually hard to answer with these options. I think you can fall in love with someone while getting to know them

0|1
    0|0
  • Love is love. You can love something or someone. You can love an activity. A place. You can love your sliblings and friends. Your pet. Your parents and love someone you want to be with you. Love is always there.

0|1
    0|0
  • When you are more attracted to the person now than when you first met them.

2|0
    0|0
  • The closest thing I would say towards this is when you've a established an intimate and deep connection with that person. Not necessarily in a sexual sense but also emotionally. You both may have disagreements from time to time, but if you are both are willing to work through your differences; you have built something worth fighting for.
    Not to be confused with infactuation, which can be easily mistaken for 'Love at first at firdt sight' but it's something that has grown overtime.

But hey, thats my interpretation lol🧛‍♀️

0|0
    0|0
  • When I know and feel like it’s a stable relationship after 3 months

0|0
    0|0
    • May i ask you something? If you weren't in a relationship wouodn't you love him? I mean, relationship means both of you agreed to be together, not that you love eachother. Some people love someone who either loves them back or not and are not together.

• When I feel it and I know them well/for a long period of time (more than a year).

0|0
    0|0
  • Love is weird like that

0|0
    0|0
  • When i realize i've gone mad.)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes